+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
Results 1,351 to 1,359 of 1359

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

John F. Kennedy scarface will become famous soon enough

Hi all,
    Due to an unfortunate turn of events, I am looking to sell my pre-ordered numbered Haunting of Hill House copy from Suntup. This unfortunately does not come with a matching (or otherwise) pre-order of Horns if you are looking for one.
    Send me a PM with an offer if you are interested in buying and we can work the details out. PayPal Friends and Family only.
    -S
    WANTED:
    Mister Slaughter+Providence Rider Lettered (W/X/Z) (Robert McCammon)
    Storm Front, Fools Moon (Jim Butcher)
    Half the World Lettered "LL" (Joe Abercrombie)

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking at selling some items. Anyone here interested in the following before I send them off to eBay? All books include rights from Publisher unless otherwise noted.

The Expanse Series Books 1-6 Numbered - James S. A. Corey from Subterranean Press
    Red Rising/Golden Son Numbered - Pierce Brown from Subterranean Press
    Three Body Problem Numbered - Cixin Liu from Subterranean Press
    The Strain Books 1 and 2 - Lonely Road Books - Purchased from Bad Moon Books but have rights to number.

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Brooding
    Country
    Country Flag

How much for Three Body?

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    How much for Three Body?
    Iíve had two inquiries so far on that. Iíll let you know if both decline.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

PM me if interested:

I have the first 3 books (Red leather slipcased editions) in the "A Song of Ice and Fire" (Game of Thrones) series up for sale.
    The books and slipcases are all in New (as received) unread condition.

I also have several 1st/1st (signed) editions of the books in the series. Also in New, unread condition.

PM with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also for Sale:
    Robin Hobb
    Farseer Trilogy (3 books)
    Subterranean Press
    Signed Limited Editions

All books are in New/Unread condition

PM offers.

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking at selling some items. Anyone here interested in the following before I send them off to eBay? All books include rights from Publisher unless otherwise noted.

The Expanse Series Books 1-6 Numbered - James S. A. Corey from Subterranean Press
    Red Rising/Golden Son Numbered - Pierce Brown from Subterranean Press
    Three Body Problem Numbered - Cixin Liu from Subterranean Press on hold
    The Strain Books 1 and 2 - Lonely Road Books - Purchased from Bad Moon Books but have rights to number.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Hey everybody. I am looking for lettered copies of Joe Hill's Locke and Key series preferably "Q", but if I struggle to find matching letters I will take anything for the first three books. I recently was able to trade for book four, and will try to make my way back. Thanks!
    I would be patient with Locke & Key Lettered. I am yet to see an individual copy sell for over publisher price on eBay.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise has a spectacular aura about PennyUnwise has a spectacular aura about PennyUnwise has a spectacular aura about PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Hey everybody. I am looking for lettered copies of Joe Hill's Locke and Key series preferably "Q", but if I struggle to find matching letters I will take anything for the first three books. I recently was able to trade for book four, and will try to make my way back. Thanks!
    I would be patient with Locke & Key Lettered. I am yet to see an individual copy sell for over publisher price on eBay.
    Thanks, yeah I haven't seen them do well either on the secondary market. I was just able to trade some books I no longer wanted for a copy so I was ecstatic. Just have to be patient now....
    Lettered Wants:
    Books of Babel ...#1
    Three Body Problem ...#2
    Altered Carbon & Broken Angels ...#3

Trades:
    Blood's a Rover
    Ready Player One
    Silence of the Lambs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55