Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Richard Laymon books:
    The Cellar Cemetery Dance #315/500 issue price $50--SOLD
    The Beast House Cemetery Dance #315/400 issue price $50--SOLD
    The Midnight Tour Cemetery Dance #315/1000 $50 + actual shipping
    Friday Night In Beast House Cemetery Dance unsigned (released posthumously)$35 + actual shipping
    Once Upon A Halloween Cemetery Dance signed but not numbered limited edition $40 + actual shipping -SOLD
    One Rainy Night Headline Trade edition Signed & dated June 10, 1991- $25 + actual shipping--SOLD
    Alarms Zeising signed trade edition $25 + actual shipping--SOLD
    Paypal gift. PM if interested

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

These books are going to eBay (with a price bump to cover fees - ouch).

All except the trade McCammons are still available. I'm happy to take offers here via PM from any latecomers.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Norman Partridge:
    Dark Harvest Cemetery Dance signed edition $40 + actual shipping
    Johnny Halloween Cemetery Dance signed, limited edition $30 + actual shipping

Two Cemetery Dance Halloween collections:
    Trick Or Treat: A Collection Of Halloween Novellas (Gary Braunbeck/Nancy Collins/Rick Hautula/Al Sarrantonio/Thomas Tessier) $40 + actual; shipping.
    Four Octobers: A Collection Of Novellas Rick Hautala $40 + actual shipping

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Selling some more Small Press titles:

* Farris, John - All Heads Turn When the Hunt Goes By - SIGNED - Centipede Press #28/200 - $275
    * Moorcock, Michael - Elric Vols 1-3 - SIGNED - Centipede Press #258/300 - $975 - SOLD
    * Ashton-Smith, Clark - The Averoigne Chronicles - SIGNED - Centipede Press #127/200 - $325 - SOLD
    * Harris, Thomas - Cari Mora - SIGNED - #67/150 - $250
    * King, Stephen - Carrie - Cemetery Dance Gift Edition - $145 - SOLD
    * Cronin, Justin - The Passage and The Twelve - SIGNED - Cemetery Dance #PC/948 - $120
    * Furth, Robin - The Dark Tower Concordance - SIGNED - Cemetery Dance #130/2000 - $75
    * Donaldson, Stephen - Daughter of Regals - SIGNED - Grant Books - $50
    * King, Stephen - Misery - Suntup Artist Gift Edition - $200 - SOLD
    * Hill, Joe - Horns - Suntup Artist Gift Edition - $145
    * Levin, Ira - Rosemary's Baby - Suntup Artist Gift Edition - $145
    * Straub, Peter - The Buffalo Hunter - SIGNED - Cemetery Dance - $20
    * Wingrove, David - Chung Kuo Limited Vol 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 - SIGNED - Corvus Books - $450 for set, or PM me for individual prices - SOLD
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Traveler Sol3rSystem will become famous soon enough Sol3rSystem's Avatar

I'm on the hunt for Centipede Press Masters of the Weird Tale volumes; none in particular, I just don't have any and want to start up my collection. If anybody is selling theirs keep me in mind!

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Hi All,
    Selling a matching numbered set ( 128 ) of MM AGoT and ACoK. Please PM with questions and/or for photos. Don't have a set price in mind, but open to reasonable offers.
    Ok, whoever wrote this post is lame. Next time I see him I'll let him know.
    Personally, I like to have relevant details at hand when considering a purchase. Haha, sorry for being lazy with my post earlier.
    Matching Meisha Merlin set of A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings, #128. Not perfect, sadly, but beautiful copies nonetheless. A small bump to jacket near head of spine on AGoT, else fine and clean. Fine slipcase. A very small nick to jacket and book at head of spine on ACoK, else fine and clean. Slipcase shows a couple superficial scratches to one side, else fine. See photos below, and don't hesitate to ask if you'd like others.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...2a5704&cat=500
    Asking $3500 due to scarcity/desirability of matching sets, but would consider reasonable offers. Shipping and insurance included in price. Please PM with other questions. Thanks!
    Ok, price drop on this set, then off to ebay. $3000, with shipping and insurance included. Please PM with offers.

Thanks!
    Well, with the upcoming Suntup announcement tomorrow, I (as I'm sure many do) need to raise some funds. One time offer on this set - $2500, shipped and insured in the US. Will work with overseas buyers as well. Please see link below for more detailed pics and description. Thanks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Of-Thr...n/293301572679

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chimera and Chimera 2... anyone help on these lettereds?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Chimera and Chimera 2... anyone help on these lettereds?
    Are you referring to the Centipede Press books?

These are almost impossible to find - I've seen one copy of Chimera for sale and I've literally never seen a copy of Chimera II available.

I've been desperate for a copy of Chimera 2 for years - If you have any leads, or f you do happen to find them, I'll pay most handsomely for them...!

PM me

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh also I'm trying to find an AGE copy of Rosemary's Baby for a friend if anyone has an extra. There's a number of them on eBay but 2x list is rough...

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone! Clearing out some space on my shelves. I am looking to sell my McCammon unmatched (and incomplete, &#128542 lettered set. Here is what I have:
    1. Speaks the Nightbird (FF)
    2. Freedom of The Mask (X)
    3. Queen of Bedlam (W)
    4. River of Souls (K)
    5. Cardinal Black (Lettered, Pre-order, CD)
    I am looking for ~$1200 for the set.

In addition I have a few other books to sell:
    1. Half a King + Half a War, Joe Abercrombie (Lettered "LL", $600)
    2. Swan Song, Robert McCammon (Limited #350, $225)
    3. Crosstalk, Connie Willis (Limited #204, $85)
    4. Summer of Night, Dan Simmons (Limited #292, $250)
    I am open to hearing reasonable offers. Please PM for pics. Shipping included in price for the limited editions only.
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey all, looking to sell a few editions to cover costs elsewhere in life! All prices include priority mail shipping.

Lettered Silence of the Lambs (Offers over retail will be considered)
    Three Body Problem & Dark Forest, matching numbers ($535)
    Elric of Melnibone ($1400)
    Childhoods End (Offer away)

No offer will be turned down without contemplation. Thanks!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scarface View Post
    Hi everyone! Clearing out some space on my shelves. I am looking to sell my McCammon unmatched (and incomplete, &#128542 lettered set. Here is what I have:
    1. Speaks the Nightbird (FF)
    2. Freedom of The Mask (X)
    3. Queen of Bedlam (W)
    4. River of Souls (K)
    5. Cardinal Black (Lettered, Pre-order, CD)
    I am looking for ~$1200 for the set.

In addition I have a few other books to sell:
    1. Half a King + Half a War, Joe Abercrombie (Lettered "LL", $600)
    2. Swan Song, Robert McCammon (Limited #350, $225)
    3. Crosstalk, Connie Willis (Limited #204, $85)
    4. Summer of Night, Dan Simmons (Limited #292, $250)
    I am open to hearing reasonable offers. Please PM for pics. Shipping included in price for the limited editions only.
    Which Swan Song? Is it the Dark Harvest one?

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Which Swan Song? Is it the Dark Harvest one?
    At that price? I doubt it. The Dark Harvest trade edition usually sells for about $200 these days.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for the Tim Powers collection from Charnel House. Also Where They Are Hid. Also Last Call. Aaand also The Stress of Her Regard. I had all these, was going through one of those sad misguided attempts to downsize and now I need to get these again.

Helf. *

* Guess the reference.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think that it will interest anybody. But me. But.

A first french edition of FRANKENSTEIN has appeared for sale. On abebooks.
    This first edition is so rare, that, to my knowledge copies are only available at the french national librairies. And one was for sale a few years back (at 20k)
    It is very expensive (a small 55k dollars ahahah), but I think that it would be interesting to share, nonetheless

Oh, and, if anybody here is really considering it, please let me know so that I can share you an affiliate link to get a small commission :p
    > https://www.abebooks.fr/servlet/Book...bi=30493665989

Description from the seller :

Paris: Corréard, 1821. 3 vols. in 1, 12mo (164 x 98 mm) in eights and fours. Contemporary pale tan sheep-backed marbled boards, red morocco label, backstrip with double gilt rules and decorative roll at foot. With the half-titles. Skillful restoration to rear joint and foot of backstrip, vol.I leaf 17/1 with paper flaw at inner margin costing a couple of letters either side, vol.II half-title with paper flaw just touching two letters, overall an excellent copy. § First French Edition (second overall), and the first public acknowledgment of Mary Shelley as the author - a feature commonly claimed for the 1823 second English edition. Though Mary's name is misspelled and she is misidentified as the "niece" of William Godwin, this unauthorized public acknowledgment was nonetheless unique for Mary during the lifetime of her husband. This translation by Jules Saladin of Mary Shelley's masterpiece "remains to this day the only French translation of the 1818 text" (Rouhette). It was the first translation in any language and sole translation produced in the 19th century. We have only been able to trace copies held at Paris, Lille, Yale, and Munich; and no copies at auction.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I don't think that it will interest anybody. But me. But.

A first french edition of FRANKENSTEIN has appeared for sale. On abebooks.
    This first edition is so rare, that, to my knowledge copies are only available at the french national librairies. And one was for sale a few years back (at 20k)
    It is very expensive (a small 55k dollars ahahah), but I think that it would be interesting to share, nonetheless

Oh, and, if anybody here is really considering it, please let me know so that I can share you an affiliate link to get a small commission :p
    > https://www.abebooks.fr/servlet/Book...bi=30493665989

Description from the seller :

Paris: Corréard, 1821. 3 vols. in 1, 12mo (164 x 98 mm) in eights and fours. Contemporary pale tan sheep-backed marbled boards, red morocco label, backstrip with double gilt rules and decorative roll at foot. With the half-titles. Skillful restoration to rear joint and foot of backstrip, vol.I leaf 17/1 with paper flaw at inner margin costing a couple of letters either side, vol.II half-title with paper flaw just touching two letters, overall an excellent copy. § First French Edition (second overall), and the first public acknowledgment of Mary Shelley as the author - a feature commonly claimed for the 1823 second English edition. Though Mary's name is misspelled and she is misidentified as the "niece" of William Godwin, this unauthorized public acknowledgment was nonetheless unique for Mary during the lifetime of her husband. This translation by Jules Saladin of Mary Shelley's masterpiece "remains to this day the only French translation of the 1818 text" (Rouhette). It was the first translation in any language and sole translation produced in the 19th century. We have only been able to trace copies held at Paris, Lille, Yale, and Munich; and no copies at auction.
    Thanks for sharing this treasure! Outside of my budget at the moment. I would worry about preserving it in my house with open fireplaces and young children This type of book needs a dust free climate controlled cabinet for sure.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Also keep it away from monsters.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Also keep it away from monsters.
    And this! Definitely
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Country
    Country Flag

I've been a bit, erm, busy for the last few weeks so I haven't bumped any of my stuff for sale.

Here's what's left, with mostly lower prices, plus some new stuff. It's off to eBay next, so don't be afraid to make offers, especially if you're interested in multiple books:

Centipede Press

Max Ernst: An Artist's Portfolio - Max Ernst | $350
    The Doll + The Parasite - Ramsey Campbell | $350 [Set of two books - matching numbers]
    The Bestiary - Ann Vandermeer (ed.) | $30
    The Dark - James Herbert | $350
    The Agonizing Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein - Thomas Ligotti | $375 [Red numbered author's copy, shrinkwrapped, purchased directly from Ligotti (he used to sell on Amazon!)] SOLD
    American Psycho - Brett Easton Ellis | $425
    Dead Titans, Waken! - Donald Wandrei | $175
    The Well -Jack Cady | $175 [Lightly bumped corners, bump to spine, and some overall wear; priced to reflect damage]
    The Urth of the New Sun - Gene Wolfe | $5500 [Matching numbered set of books 1-3, 5, and 6, but missing The Citadel of the Autarch; I would like to complete this set (!) but am open to offers from folks here; don't be shy to message me if you are interested. There is another incomplete set (missing The Castle of the Autarch that has been on eBay awhile at $7500, so I'm pricing this significantly lower and am willing to talk. Whoever buys this, I pledge that I will stay vigilant and never stop looking for Citadel]

Subterranean Press

A Clash of Kings Lettered PC - George RR Martin | $2200 [Open to negotiation!!]
    Golden Son - Pierce Brown | $75 [$5 under list price] On eBay here
    Ancillary Mercy, Ancillary Sword, and Provenance - Anne Leckie | $200 [Matching numbered set of books, missing Ancillary Justice (the first title), but would include rights to future Leckie titles of this number from Sub Press, assuming that Bill continues to give priority (Provenance priority was given to Ancillary Sword owners)]
    Provenance Lettered Traycase | $25 [Traycase only, fits both numbered and lettered copies]
    Beyond the Aquila Rift LETTERED - Alastair Reynolds | $350
    The Sea of Rust LETTERED - Robert Cargill | $225 [$25 under list price]
    A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms - GRRM | $370
    The Fifth Heart - Dan Simmons | $50
    The Emperor and the Maula - Robert Silverberg | $40
    Down and Out In Purgatory - Tim Powers | $25
    Nobody's Home - Tim Powers | $25

Gauntlet Press

The Gauntlet Chapbooks of Richard Matheson - Richard Matheson | $350 [1 of ~15 copies, a set of 8 chapbooks (each signed by Matheson), bound together, with an artist's front board signed by both Matheson and the artist, Harry O. Morris! Kind of a cool run that Barry did a couple of years ago - lots of Matheson sigs here, some neat stories, and the front board is cool]
    Rambo Trilogy (First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part 2, Rambo III) David Morris | $250 [First Blood is #322, the others are #96]

Grim Oak Press
    The Sword of Shannara - Terry Brooks | $125 [Proof Copy - Identical to the S/L but with a "Proof" stamp in place of a written number]

Lonely Road Books
    The Vampyricon - Douglas Clegg | $50 [PC Copy - double stamping error]
    The Fall - Del Toro & Hogan | $75 [$100 under retail!! I don't know why these didn't hold their value, the design is really neat!] [includes rights to final book in trilogy]

Cemetery Dance
    Small World - Tabitha King | $50[List price]
    Caretakers - Tabitha King | $50[List price] [This book is not yet published but my number will be matched to my Small World number, so if you want a matching set at List, here's your chance]

Suntup Editions
    Horns (Artist Gift Edition) - Joe Hill | $75 [There is some wrinkling in the paper on the spine of the slipcase, but it will be shipped in the original shipping box (with foam inserts)]

Other Publishers

The Fireman - Joe Hill | $50 [Includes the William Morrow trade first edition with signed book plate (from Cemetery Dance) and the "Exclusive Preview" promo chapbook (by Gollancz I believe)]
    Noctuary - Thomas Ligotti - First Edition, Carroll & Graf; $55 On eBay

Free media mail shipping for everything. Will upgrade to Priority for the cost difference, unless you want to buy $400 or more of books at a time, in which case I'll upgrade for free.

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Apologies for the late reply. It is the Subpress copy which sold within 2min.
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping for help to find The Road #208.

Fingers crossed.

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House numbered,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps a long shot, but does anyone have The Handyman by Bentley Little in the CD Graveyard Edition? I’ve got the others in the Graveyard series and would like that first one as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE

Blood's a Rover by Harlan Ellison Subterranean Press Lettered Edition $900

Miles Cameron 5 Books Set The Traitors Son Cycle, Limited, Signed, Slipcased $575

BARREN By Peter V. Brett Subterranean Press Lettered $300

Sebastien de Castell Greatcoats Series in slipcases, matching set $300

The Man in the Moon by William Joyce Limited Edition Signed $125

The Listener by Robert McCammon Cemetery Dance Lettered Edition $300

THE WAKING FIRE, LEGION OF FLAME, EMPIRE OF ASHES Anthony Ryan - Signed Limited Matching number set in slipcases $170

BUBBA & COSMIC BLOODSUCKERS BY JOE R LANSDALE Lettered Subterranean Press $160

Peter V. Brett The Demon Cycle Set slipcased matching numbered (#5) signed with Barren $800

Anna Smith Spark's The Court of Broken Knives signed 1st edition Slipcased $40

Bran Mak Morn The Last King Wandering Star Robert E Howard Limited Edition $400

The Themis Files signed limited edition set - Sylvain Neuvel Subterranean Press $125

All prices friends and family PP plus shipping or TRADE for something in my signature
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey all, I am actually looking for trades now on the mentioned books.

Elric of Melnibone (Not Deluxe)
    Silence of the Lambs Lettered
    Wool Trilogy Lettered
    Childhoods End
    Three Body/Dark Forest Matching Numbers

You can still offer just cash, but I am looking for trades mainly. Mix and match whatever you feel like. I am looking for the following:

Labyrinth of Spirits Lettered
    Corbett series Lettered
    Expanse series Numbered or Lettered
    The Road Numbered
    Altered Carbon Lettered "O"
    Forever War S/L
    Borne Lettered
    Book of the New Sun Folio Society

Any recent lettered Sub Press (Ex. Books of Babel, Three Body Problem, Hearnes books etc.)

Thanks! I can also offer cash for these.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast