+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Was there a numbered and unnumbered edition printed for Shadow Show: All New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury? Thanks!
    No. Here's the entry I wrote for the Bibliography on the McCammon site:

In Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury, eds. Mort Castle and Sam Weller. Colorado Springs, CO: Gauntlet Press, Fall 2012. Deluxe hardcover edition limited to 726 copies (26 signed by all, 500 signed by all but Bradbury, and 200 signed by the editors).
    I'm pretty sure they were all numbered, but it's possible the 200 signed by the editors weren't numbered. The 26 copies were lettered.

Hunter

Guardian of the Beam jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    I am looking for a copy of Visions of Brichester by Ramsey Campbell.

Anyone have one for sale?
    I have a PS signed slipcased edition (1 of 100) edition, if that is the one you're after.

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Was there a numbered and unnumbered edition printed for Shadow Show: All New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury? Thanks!
    No. Here's the entry I wrote for the Bibliography on the McCammon site:

In Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury, eds. Mort Castle and Sam Weller. Colorado Springs, CO: Gauntlet Press, Fall 2012. Deluxe hardcover edition limited to 726 copies (26 signed by all, 500 signed by all but Bradbury, and 200 signed by the editors).
    I'm pretty sure they were all numbered, but it's possible the 200 signed by the editors weren't numbered. The 26 copies were lettered.

Hunter
    Thanks!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35