Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    You have 6 lettered expanses? And you are flipping them all? Wow.
    I have a matching set of the five released Expanse novels up to date, with the sixth novel on preorder.

As an aside, as 'flipping' goes I'm not making tons on them at this price. Retail for them was 2100 and when I consider that I paid 1k for the first book when it was on preorder... I'm not doing great on them at this price but eh, what can ya do? Guess I'm making $400?
    I trade/collect lettered

ISO:
    Moorcock Elric Deluxe S/N
    Altered Carbon Letter X
    Wandering Star Leather/Deluxe REH

Trading:
    Fafhrd Deluxe S/N
    Fafhrd S/N
    Elric S/N
    Martian Chronicles Lettered
    Ender's Game S/N

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also have an N. K. Jemisin Fifth season complete U.K. signed set (each book is signed and all same number) and all 3 books in hand. These are the only U.K. released hardbacks (not the subpress set). $275 (free US shipping).

Let me know if you want any pics, I have 2 sets and thus 2 different numbers to choose from.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    You have 6 lettered expanses? And you are flipping them all? Wow.
    The series is called The Expanse. The Books are Leviathan Wakes, Calibans War, Abbadons Gate, Cibola Burn, Nemsis Games, Babylon’s Ashes, and Persepolis Rising. Sub has 5 out and one on the way.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just listed my copy of Subterranean Press’ Lettered Edition of Brandon Sanderson’s Perfect State / Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell. Starting bid is $299. Heads up in case anyone here is looking for a copy.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F123266396676

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Hey folks, I'm in the market for a bunch of lettered editions and I figure I'll just dump my wishlist here in case anyone is interested in selling. Feel free to drop me a PM if you are willing to part with any of these, although for series I'm looking for full sets. Not looking for PC copies or numbered, lettered only. Thanks!

Bradbury, Ray - The Martian Chronicles

Brooks, Terry - The Sword of Shannara, The Elfstones of Shannara, The Wishsong of Shannara

Gaiman, Neil - Smoke & Mirrors, Coraline, Graveyard Book, MirrorMask

Hill, Joe - Heart-Shaped Box, Gunpowder

King, Stephen - Misery, The Shining, The Green Mile, Riding the Bullet, Blockade Billy, The Dark Man

Martin, George R. R. - GRRM: A RRetrospective, Fevre Dream, Hunter's Run

McCammon, Robert - Mister Slaughter, The Queen of Bedlam, The Providence Rider, The River of Souls, Freedom of the Mask, Wolf’s Hour, Hunter from the Woods, Baal, Bethany’s Sin, The Night Boat, They Thirst, The Five

Mieville, China - Kraken

Morgan, Richard K. - Altered Carbon

Scalzi, John - Old Man’s War, The Ghost Brigades, The Last Colony, Zoe’s Tale, Questions for a Soldier, Miniatures

Simmons, Dan - Ilium, Olympos, The Terror, Black Hills, Lovedeath, Song of Kali

Stephenson, Neal - Diamond Age, Cryptonomicon, Zodiac

Zafon, Carlos Ruiz - The Shadow of the Wind, The Angel's Game, The Prisoner of Heaven
    If you are serious about the McCammon lettereds here's a Corbett set: https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...-lettered-sets

I am assuming it doesn't contain Mister Slaughter though, which is a bummer and makes it overpriced.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    If you are serious about the McCammon lettereds here's a Corbett set: https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...-lettered-sets

I am assuming it doesn't contain Mister Slaughter though, which is a bummer and makes it overpriced.
    Yeah that's the rub, I'm looking for a full matching set including Mister Slaughter.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Yeah that's the rub, I'm looking for a full matching set including Mister Slaughter.
    Also here is a Shining lettered I am sure you have seen, again overpriced, but they are out there: Shining Lettered

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Also here is a Shining lettered I am sure you have seen, again overpriced, but they are out there: Shining Lettered
    Thanks for taking a look. I did see this one and tried to negotiate with Eureka, but they seemed interested in waiting for a bit. It does seem way over market.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Dereliction - Ray Garton LETTERED Cemetery Dance $75 shipped (Will include a NUMBERED copy for another $10)
    Shadow Show - signed and numbered edition $125 shipped

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello all, I saw the Silo series lettered by Hugh Howey and was curious if anyone is looking to sell or trade their lettered copies. It's just such a unique looking traycase and a wonderful series. I can do cash up to $850. You may be able to talk me up to one grand, but I believe it to be relatively fair as I only know of one that went for $700 awhile back and one has been sitting at $1,250.

Thank you!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a set of lettered McCammon books that I would like to put up for sale. Books are Bethany’s Sin, Night Boat, They Thirst, Blue World, Stinger, The Border, Swan Song and Boy’s Life. Plus The Listener on order from CD. All are matching letter 0. So 9 books. Please pm if interested.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone interested in flatsigned James Herbert first editions, as well as some special Signed limited editions and a set of CP Rats trilogy, with facsimile signature? I have the following titles, all signed (only the CP ones are printed signatures):

‘48
    ‘48 Centipede Press (facsimile sig) 39/300
    Ash Limited Edition
    Ash slipcased
    Ash slipcased
    Creed H&S
    Creed MacMillan
    Ghosts of Sleath
    Haunted S/L slipcased 36/250
    Haunted
    Nobody True
    Once Proof 399/803
    Once white (7th printing)
    Others
    Portent
    Rats/Lair/Domain Centipede Press (facsimile sig) 296/300
    Secret of Crickley Hall 794/1000 slipcased
    Secret of Crickley Hall

PM me if interested
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

I mentioned it in my list above but just bumping one time:

If anyone has a matching lettered set of the McCammon Corbett books (including Speaks the Nightbird and Mister Slaughter) that they would consider selling, feel free to send me a message.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Is anyone interested in flatsigned James Herbert first editions, as well as some special Signed limited editions and a set of CP Rats trilogy, with facsimile signature? I have the following titles, all signed (only the CP ones are printed signatures):

‘48
    ‘48 Centipede Press (facsimile sig) 39/300
    Ash Limited Edition
    Ash slipcased
    Ash slipcased
    Creed H&S
    Creed MacMillan
    Ghosts of Sleath
    Haunted S/L slipcased 36/250
    Haunted
    Nobody True
    Once Proof 399/803
    Once white (7th printing)
    Others
    Portent
    Rats/Lair/Domain Centipede Press (facsimile sig) 296/300
    Secret of Crickley Hall 794/1000 slipcased
    Secret of Crickley Hall

PM me if interested
    These are going up on Ebay in the next few days, so if anyone's interested, let me know
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Bill from Subterranean is selling his arcs through Camelot:https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...ge-alskdjaalsd

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I have a set of lettered McCammon books that I would like to put up for sale. Books are Bethany’s Sin, Night Boat, They Thirst, Blue World, Stinger, The Border, Swan Song and Boy’s Life. Plus The Listener on order from CD. All are matching letter 0. So 9 books. Please pm if interested.
    Have decided to keep the books and keep the set going. Thanks to help from friends at CD.

Traveler TheOutsider83 is on a distinguished road

Default A Writers Tale - Richard Laymon Deadline Press

G'day from Australia
    Does anyone have a copy of A Writers Tale non - fiction by Richard Laymon that they want to part with? If so what price and number is it? And would you post to Australia? Pictures would be appreciated Thanks!

Traveler TheOutsider83 is on a distinguished road

Default A Writer's Tale by Richard Laymon - Published by Deadline Press

After A Writer's Tale by Richard Laymon published by Deadline Press. Does anyone have this for sale or may know someone who wants to part with it? Prices and photos would be appreciated Thank-see

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For SALE:
    GRRM Dying of The Light, Subterranean Press, Lettered, $300
    Gordon Dahlquist Glass Books of the Dream Eaters Subterranean Press, Lettered $225
    Joe Hill NOS4A2 IDW, Lettered $570
    Joe Abercrombie Shattered Sea Trilogy, 3 volumes, Subterranean Press, Lettered $975
    GRRM A Feast For Crows, 1st, signed, $85
    Ernest Cline Ready player One, 1st/1st, signed, fine in slipcase $270 SOLD
    Patrick Rothfuss THE NAME OF THE WIND UK Uncorrected proof and 1st print paperback, fine , $370 for both

All prices Friends and Family PP plus shipping. Please ask questions or photos.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    For SALE:

Joe Hill NOS4A2 IDW, Lettered $600
    Seems like a great price!
    Wish I had extra money laying around right now

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What the going rate for a Lettered Terror?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stone Sky from N.K. Jemisin just won 2018 Hugo Award - now all 3 books in series each won the Hugo award.

I also have an N. K. Jemisin Fifth season complete U.K. signed set (each book is signed and all same number) and all 3 books in hand. These are the only U.K. released hardbacks (not the subpress set). $300 (free US shipping).

Let me know if you want any pics, I have 2 sets and thus 2 different numbers to choose from.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello,

I am curious if anyone has a couple lettereds available. I am looking for some Dan Simmons copies being Terror OR Drood. I can trade with a couple lettereds myself being Reapers Gale + Toll the Hounds or Hounded + Hexed (Really beautiful traycase so need some encouraging) or Ready Player One. Obviously they will have rights. I can do just cash as well if that is what you wish! Just PM me and let me know what price you are thinking. Thanks a ton!

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I have a couple books for sale if anyone is interested
    Subpress Lettered and/or Limited
    Stories of Your Life Lettered/Limited
    Station Eleven Lettered/Limited
    Swan Song Lettered/Limited
    The FiFth Season Set Lettered/Limited
    Silence of the Lambs Lettered
    Mr Whiffles Lettered
    NOS4A2 (corner rubbing) Lettered
    Artemis Lettered/Limited
    Hounded/Hexed Lettered/Limited
    Bubba & Cosmic Blood Suckers Lettered/Limited
    First Law Limited full set including Sharp Ends
    Ready Player One Limited
    Sumer of Night Limited
    Weight of Words Limited
    Turn Coat Limited
    Reapers Gale and Toll the Hounds Limited
    Finals Girls Limited
    This Census Taker Limited
    Fingerprints in the Sky Limited
    Locke and Key Keys to Kingdom Limited
    Book of Swords, Book of Magic Limited
    All the lettered books that are on the Subpress preorder page I have preordered. If there is a lettered edition i also have the limited of the book ordered
    I may be forgetting a few Subpress lettered editions, but if it was released in the last couple years I prob have it.

Before I get PM's asking. I do have Three Body Lettered/Limited and Red Rising Lettered/Limited that I will entertain offers but most likely I will not sell or trade..

CD
    Shining AE/Gift
    The Passage Lettered - I cannot pass rights as the person i am buying from is life timer but i have them on order.
    Gone Girl Lettered

Lonely Road
    The Strain/The Fall Lettered

IDW
    NOS4A2 Lettered

Thanks everyone!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale :

Rogues
    Subterranean Press
    Signed/Limited edition

Book and slipcase are in Fine condition.

Looking for $300 PP friends and family.

PM me with offer if you are interested.

Would also trade for a UK signed limited set of the Jenisin Broken earth books.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast