+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66
Results 1,626 to 1,638 of 1638

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Summer of Night SP edition #417.

Slipcase shows indention, see images.

$200 PayPal FnF or add 3%.

US only. Media mail shipping $4

PM with any questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Suntup #53 of Haunting Of Hill House, Horns, Rosemarys Baby, and The Road + Rights $3000 OBO.

Price reflects exact amount that I paid after what I considered to be a reasonable markup given that all were sold out.
    SOLD

I also have separate individual pre-orders of limited editions of matching # Horns & Rosemarys Baby and The Road (not matching other two due to some reason I didnít understand but EDIT: I trust them so it's fine by me) I will sell if you just want one, only price increase from retail will be if I paid more.

I am also open to trades. Please PM if interested.

Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Haunting of Hill House Lettered edition (D) $2550 (what I paid plus shipping)

Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Rights to Suntup Rosemary's Baby Lettered Edition (L): $4450 (what I paid plus shipping):

I'd ship to you upon release
    Seeking:

Goldmember Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Suntup #53 of Haunting Of Hill House, Horns, Rosemarys Baby, and The Road + Rights $3000 OBO.

Price reflects exact amount that I paid after what I considered to be a reasonable markup given that all were sold out.

I also have separate individual pre-orders of limited editions of matching # Horns & Rosemarys Baby and The Road (not matching other two due to some reason I didnít understand but whatever) I will sell if you just want one, only price increase from retail will be if I paid more.

I am also open to trades. Please PM if interested.

That sounds really childish of you to say that about the rights aspect of Suntup. I think itís pretty straightforward.
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not surprised youíd chime in without knowing what youíre talking about. The Road was purchased separately after it was sold out and Rosemarys Baby was purchased after it actually sold out and Horns was a purchased pre-order that they did kindly match but couldnít on The Road for reasons I truly was just confused on. Not a huge deal to me because they have their reasons. I simply donít understand, itís not that they did anything wrong. Iím glad you are here to legislate how people get to feel and make assumptions about their motives.
    Seeking:

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all. I have a few non-king books that are taking up shelf room and I'm looking to move them. Please send me a message if interested.

Sub Press Red Rising matching Trilogy (rights still available for next book)

Sub Press Three Body Problem (rights still available for next book)

Sub Press Borne

Sub Press The Martian & Artemis matching set.

Mistborn Trilogy 10th Anniversary Edition matching set. (This is a big deal because they did not offer to match numbers. I would guess that there are only a few matching sets in existence and I haven't seen any others offered.)

Thank you
    Last edited by Aronstg; 08-01-2019 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Additional listing

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have asking prices and limitation numbers of the books?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Hey all. I have a few non-king books that are taking up shelf room and I'm looking to move them. Please send me a message if interested.

Sub Press Red Rising matching Trilogy (rights still available for next book)

Sub Press Three Body Problem (rights still available for next book)

Sub Press Borne

Sub Press The Martian & Artemis matching set.

Mistborn Trilogy 10th Anniversary Edition matching set. (This is a big deal because they did not offer to match numbers. I would guess that there are only a few matching sets in existence and I haven't seen any others offered.)

Thank you

ďThe battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.Ē - Stephen King

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a lettered copy of Taxi Driver, Gauntlet Press signed by DeNiro & Scorcese, Letter T, New, $1000

Pictures & info at: ebay listing
    Seeking:

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

FYI: The Folio Society is having a sale of (some of) its Limited Editions until the end of the month.

I picked up a copy of Riddley Walker myself. I hadn't heard of the book before last week, but the style intrigued me a lot. The book itself is absolutely gorgeous - and huge!

Servant of Gan DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Looking for S/L Ender's Game from centipede press #36 I am open to other numbers as well. Looking forward to offers.
    I have #19 - mint
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know the latest update on "Showtime" by Ricky here? I just realized I haven't seen an email in awhile since they closed the pre-orders.

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No reasonable offer refused!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66