Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2519

Thread: Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED PRICING - some really good deals here people. Shoot me a PM if you have a trade!
    I need the following lettered edtions:

Scalzi Old Mans War set
    Richard Morgan - Steel Remains set
    King’s Green Mile
    Joe Hill Heart Shaped Box
    Neal Stephenson Cryptomonicon and Zodiac
    Gaiman Coraline
    Jack Vance matching set of all books
    Dan Simmons Terror or Summer Of Night

FOR SALE:
    Lettered Subterranean Press Abercrombie Shattered Sea set $1400 ( FINE, unread)
    Limited Subterranean Press Abercrombie First Law set ( 7 books ) $1400 ( books and slipcases are FINE, unread) - PHOTO
    Lettered GRRM Dying Of the Light $450
    Lettered Bradbury Where Everything Ends ( PC) $400 ( book FINE, traycase has scuffs)
    Red Rising Trilogy with Iron Gold (UK first, numbered) - slipcased, US first editions, signed ( FINE ) all $400 - PHOTO
    Joe Hill NOSA42 IDW Lettered - $600
    Robert E Howard - And their memory was a bitter tree - traycased edition, leather, $275

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    FOR SALE:

All prices are friends and family with media mail shipping included.
    Let me know if there are any questions
    [/QUOTE]

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I am curious with the recent show, and I cannot find pictures anywhere. What does Simmons' The Terror lettered edition look like, and what is the value of it now?
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

While we’re on the subject of The Terror, does anyone know the market value for an author signed first edition? Book and dust jacket are in Near Fine condition.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    While we’re on the subject of The Terror, does anyone know the market value for an author signed first edition? Book and dust jacket are in Near Fine condition.
    Mine in fine condition was $60 USD

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

When I bought my signed/limited Subterranean edition, I sold my Fine/Fine first edition signed HC for what I seem to recall was about $40 or $50. This was long before the TV series, though, which may have created a bump in prices of that book, I don’t know.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Two fine books at stupid cheap prices:

Songs of the Dying Earth w/ all-new stories by Dan Simmons, Gaiman etc. Subterranea Press, trade edition. $50 shipped.
    Dying of the Light by GRRM. Limited edition by Subterranean. $100 shipped.

Both books are in flawless condition.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This is strictly a coincidence, but while I was taking this picture, Mr. Lead (a very decent and upstanding fellow indeed) posted the SAME book for sale. So I say, buy his first! And mine second, if another person is interested.
    As new from publisher, $110 to the USA, includes shipping, number 271 of 500 S/N copies:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

Sorry for the newbie question but where can I buy these? Directly from SubPress?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Sorry for the newbie question but where can I buy these? Directly from SubPress?
    Send WeDealInLead a private message to buy his books. If he rejects your offer then try me! But he was here first so he gets dibs on the Martin book.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Send WeDealInLead a private message to buy his books. If he rejects your offer then try me! But he was here first so he gets dibs on the Martin book.
    Awesome thanks!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for being a champ, ur2nd.

The book is $100 shipped. I'll be visiting Michigan this weekend so no nosey customs folks will be opening the package.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PMs sent
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

This is strictly a coincidence, but while I was taking this picture, Mr. Lead (a very decent and upstanding fellow indeed) posted the SAME book for sale. So I say, buy his first! And mine second, if another person is interested.
    As new from publisher, $110 to the USA, includes shipping, number 271 of 500 S/N copies:

SOLD!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale. All prices PayPal USD (friends / family or add 5%). Price includes tracked shipping from Australia to USA / UK.

- The Light Is The Darkness by Laird Barron. S/L by Infernal Press. $320 (Gorgeous edition!)
    - The Agonizing Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein by Thomas Ligotti. S/L (black number) by Centipede Press. $320
    - The Great & Secret Show by Clive Barker - Rare UK proof (Unread, NF). $115
    - The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks. True UK 1st. F/F. $75 SOLD
    - The Books of Blood by Clive Barker. S/L Subterranean Press "PC" Copy. $415

PM for photographs, etc.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very motivated to find Storm Front and Fool Moon S/L by Jim Butcher.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

If anyone is interested I'm selling the lettered (JJ), signed (of 750) and ARC of LUCIFER'S LOTTERY by Edward Lee. Both as new. I have a strong stomach but even I found this book repulsive.
    $220, includes postage, which is what I paid for them. The ARC is free, it has a bump on the lower left corner.

Gunslinger Apprentice ValHallAwaits will become famous soon enough ValHallAwaits's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's my giant list of Subterranean and Centipede titles I'm after.

I only collect lettered SP and deluxe Centipede at this stage. I do collect PC lettered if priced appropriately. There are a couple limiteds I need too though.

Subterranean Press Lettered
    • Richard K. Morgan (Altered Carbon priority #1)
    • Jack Vance (most things)
    • Jim Butcher
    • Joe Abercrombie
    • Neal Stephenson
    • Dan Simmons
    • Peter F. Hamilton
    • Carlos Ruiz Zafon
    • Brian Lumley
    • Ray Bradbury

Subterranean Press Limited Editions
    • The Chronicles of Master Li and Number Ten Ox
    • The Last Unicorn

Centipede Press Deluxe Editions
    • Rights/Preorder for Moorcock Elric
    • Shadow of the Torturer
    • Forever War
    • Chimera and Chimera II

Grim Oak Press Lettered
    • Broken Empire
    • Fearie Tale

Books for trade
    • Centipede Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser Books 1 and 2 regular signed edition AND deluxe editions
    • Gardens of the Moon Signed Numbered
    • House of Chains Signed Numbered
    • The Fifth Season + Obelisk Gate Lettered
    • The Expanse Lettered
    • Sylvain Neuvel Sleeping Giants series signed numbered limited UK trades w/ sprayed edge
    • Ilium/Olympos Signed Numbered Matching Subterranean edition

I hope this list was big and ambitious enough!

My Mood
    Chatty

I’m looking for MISTER SLAUGHTER Limited Edition #78 by Subterranean Press. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

I’m looking for MISTER SLAUGHTER Limited Edition #78 by Subterranean Press. Thanks!
    Mister Slaughter S/L is one of those books that is so hard to find. But keep poking around, every now and then when you least expect it one will pop up. Finding #78 will be tough, but you never know. I hope you find it.

I ended up giving up on finding it and got a full set that had it and sold my individual copies of the rest of the series.

WTB:

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Mister Slaughter S/L is one of those books that is so hard to find. But keep poking around, every now and then when you least expect it one will pop up. Finding #78 will be tough, but you never know. I hope you find it.

I ended up giving up on finding it and got a full set that had it and sold my individual copies of the rest of the series.
    Thanks, Luke. That’s good to know. This will be my first matching set of anything and figured it would be a good first hunt. Maybe I’m being overzealous but it’ll do the job of cutting my teeth for this process. And of course, even I find Mister Slaughter there’s still the unknown around the first book, right? Do you know anything about that? What’s your number by the way?

My Mood
    Chatty

I'm looking for volumes 27-30 of The Pan Book of Horror in very good condition or better. Thanks.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

If anyone is interested I'm selling the lettered (JJ), signed (of 750) and ARC of LUCIFER'S LOTTERY by Edward Lee. Both as new. I have a strong stomach but even I found this book repulsive.
    $220, includes postage, which is what I paid for them. The ARC is free, it has a bump on the lower left corner.

Hell of a sales pitch!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I gave up trying to find my number for Mr. Slaughter and sold the broken set I had. Beautiful books though!

Just trying to be honest. Buy the books and find out for yourself...hint, hint.

Just trying to be honest. Buy the books and find out for yourself...hint, hint.
    I already have the complete set.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast