Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Beat Bruce!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

To bad you did not ask about Alain Robbe-Grillet's other film Last Year A Marienbad (I have that DVD & both hard & soft cover books.)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    To bad you did not ask about Alain Robbe-Grillet's other film Last Year A Marienbad (I have that DVD & both hard & soft cover books.)
    Mainly because you were talking about Sci-fi movies not Drama at the time. However, I particularly like Drama so how about this one?...

La Belle Noiseuse (1991).

Jacques Rivette's award winning masterpiece is an adaptation of Honoré de Balzac's Le Chef d'oeuvre inconnu, and can be read in part as an apologia for the narrative cautiousness that his work has shown, since the dangerous experimentation of the equally stunning and magnificent L'Amour Fou in 1968.

Brutal. Yet paradoxically, not brutal at all!

NOTHING

PLEASE NO MORE FRENCH NEW WAVE FILMS>>>THANK YOU.
    Spoiler:
    Not really a big fan

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NOTHING
    I HAVE THESE...

Spoiler:
    French edition DVD

Original One Sheet Poster

Emmanuelle Béart signed photo

Country
    Country Flag

PLEASE NO MORE FRENCH NEW WAVE FILMS>>>THANK YOU.
    Spoiler:
    Not really a big fan
    Okay, no more French New Wave....

Italian Neorealism?

No...But I will accept..
    Spoiler:
    Italian Caligulaism.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Streets of San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    The Streets of San Francisco.
    Only the 1st half of season 1.

Would you believe? Right now I am watching....
    Spoiler:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good enough for me. Funny, just last week I watched Escape from Alcatraz. First time since the projector days.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Do you have any of these signatures Bruce?

Mad Monster Party 2017

Over 20 years ago....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I count 60 people so far, any of these signatures in your collection Bruce?

TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND

These three not on the list...

Just a warm up for this one...
    Spoiler:

GREAT MOVIE!

AKA DOMINIQUE IS DEAD

JUDY GEESON,JEAN SIMMOMS & RON MOODY

TED RAIMI ('O' NEILL) SEA QUEST DSV.

Spoiler:

You never fail to impress Bruce!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12