Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Ernest Cline - Ready Player One

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Cool pics. i really like the panoramic one. Seems like you had lot of fun! Thanks for sharing! Nice bookstore from what i can see!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic Shac! Some great pictures and it looked like a good event. And first time I've seen the publishers letter for the proof. Congratulations!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Wanted- I am looking for a SubPress Lettered edition of Ready Player One and/or The Martian. I would be willing to workout a trade for my limited edition ASOFIAF. I have ADOD, COK, GOT & Knight of Seven. I also have the Lettered edition of Knight. I also have Stephen King Secretary of Dreams volume 1 & 2. If you or someone you know has these books preordered and is interested let me know.

Thank you

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I am looking for a SubPress Lettered edition of Ready Player One and/or The Martian. I would be willing to workout a trade for my limited edition ASOFIAF. I have ADOD, COK, GOT & Knight of Seven. I also have the Lettered edition of Knight. I also have Secretary of Dreams Volume 1 & 2 signed CD. If you or someone you know has these books preordered and is interested let me know.

Thank you

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So you guys will enjoy this.
    I can't seem to find a hardcover of RPO any where I go lately so I just ran to half price books and they happen to have one paper back. I do my usual I look at the printing and notice it is a 29th. Don't really care just want a reading copy. Drop the $7.00 take it home throw it on the shelf next to Armada. Later that night I go in the library and notice the book had fallen over so I pick it up and just thumb through it. Then to my surprise I end up on the title page to find Cline's signature... HPB didn't catch that it was signed and neither did I until I bought it and had already taken it home and put it on the shelf!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice dude! Always great to discover a gem like that. Congrats.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone pre-ordered the Ready Player One lettered edition from Subterranean Press and has decided to part with it please PM me.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Willing to trade a Fine S/L of DT III (Wastelands) in fine condition plus some cash for a Lettered Ready player one.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's here - finally !!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man. Congratulations! I'm very jealous.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Cool, i still look out for this proof... grrrrrrrr

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats sharki69! I love that proof and it's by far my favorite cover. I talked to Ernie Cline briefly at the signing in NYC a few weeks ago and he said it's his favorite cover too.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a spare 1st/1st RPO hardcover? I got a later printing reading copy just to see whether I would like the book and I did, so... I needssss a collectible copy now, I do!

Please PM me

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Anyone have a spare 1st/1st RPO hardcover? I got a later printing reading copy just to see whether I would like the book and I did, so... I needssss a collectible copy now, I do!

Please PM me
    I've been looking everywhere for one. Every time one shows up on eBay, a lot of people bid on it. Certainly not easy to find.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, I did not realize they were that hard to find. I still want one, though!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Hmmm, I did not realize they were that hard to find. I still want one, though!
    They can be tough to find. There are a couple on Abe right now signed but I don't know if you want to spend that much.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Oh man. Congratulations! I'm very jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Cool, i still look out for this proof... grrrrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Congrats sharki69! I love that proof and it's by far my favorite cover. I talked to Ernie Cline briefly at the signing in NYC a few weeks ago and he said it's his favorite cover too.
    Thanks all

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got around to reading this one.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I started on Friday... we shall see if it lives up to the rep.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    And finished it last night... I would say I thoroughly enjoyed it! There were a few weird things that I think were overlooked that bothered me but you can easily see past them. Overall an 9 out of 10

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you liked it. I enjoyed it enough and would give it a 7 out of 10. I felt the story lacked in many areas however the author is certainly talented and was able to keep me entertained.

And finished it last night... I would say I thoroughly enjoyed it! There were a few weird things that I think were overlooked that bothered me but you can easily see past them. Overall an 9 out of 10

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So I have to ask because maybe I missed it...
    Spoiler:
    How did Art3mis get ahead by second round?
    Round 1 - Wade was ahead by 1000 points because he found the key first, then when he went thought the gate (and somehow everyone got the same amount of points even though it talks about losing points for being late) he was in first followed by Art3mis and H each leading the other by 1000.
    Round 2 - Somehow when Art3mis finishes the second round first followed by wade she is now ahead by 1000 points... shouldn't they be equal? if she was at +0 and he was at +1000 when she gets the +1000 and he gets +0 they are now tied... I don't get it

Ok I'm done complaining...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have stayed away from this.... mainly cause mostly bad reviews. Seems kind of mixed here too... I may someday though!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have stayed away from this.... mainly cause mostly bad reviews. Seems kind of mixed here too... I may someday though!
    You're missing out. I loved this book. One of the most enjoyable books I've read in a long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast