Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Desperation (2006)

Threaded View

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Desperation (2006)

Desperation IMDB

In the middle of the vast, empty Nevada desert stands the once proud mining town of Desperation -- A harmless, non-descript little community that one may briefly notice on a drive to some distant vacation destination. But something evil has taken over Desperation -- its' name is Tak -- and its mission is to eliminate anyone who gets close to stumbling upon its secret.

Desperation was published in 1996 at the same time as its "mirror" novel, The Regulators. The two novels represent parallel universes relative to one another, and most of the characters present in one novel's world also exist in the other novel's reality, albeit in different circumstances.

Originally intended as a two-part miniseries, Desperation aired in its three-hour entirety on May 23, 2006, on ABC.

Director: Mick Garris
    Screenplay by: Stephen King

Starring: Ron Perlman, Tom Skerritt, Steven Weber, Annabeth Gish, Shane Haboucha, Sammi Hanratty, Charles Durning, Matt Frewer, Henry Thomas, Kelly Overton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWYeA9Ycxug
    Last edited by Heather19; 06-10-2014 at 02:36 PM.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)