Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men (20th Century Fox)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOM. Looks SICK!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Still not sold on Apocalypse's look btw.

Can't wait to see Magneto in action again ♥

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

He looks better than he did in those magazine shots. I kinda wish they had held the bald Professor X for the movie though.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also good god, Sophie Turner is a terrible actress.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I dunno, he looks like fucking Apocalypse to me:

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I dunno, he looks like fucking Apocalypse to me:

Even in these Ivan Ooze-esque shots?

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think that's the final finished look in the film. That's just him on set, and they'll color-correct and CGI his face up.

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Most of the speculation seems to be that the reason there aren't many shots of Apocalypse in the trailer is because they are redoing all of the effects on Apocalypse to make him not look like those EW shots.

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas:

Laughing my ass off! Brilliant.

Country
    Country Flag

More Deadpool shenanigans:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Genius:

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could see any of those videos on this reader.

Anyway, I just watched X3: The Last Stand again and I don't think it is as terrible as people make it out to be. Cyclops gets a raw deal so they can feature Wolverine instead but the death of major characters in general isn't a problem in my eyes because it happens a lot in the comics. Out of the first trilogy it has the first time the team actual works together in a fight which I really liked. The biggest problem is that they combined two movies (Dark Phoenix and "the cure") into one movie so that they couldn't explore both fully.

I am going to give X-Men Origins: Wolverine a try again but I don't think a second viewing will make me like it more. It has way more problems than X-3 in my opinion.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that Xavier being bald is one of the trailer's selling points btw

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Deadpool was incredible. I'm going to see it again tomorrow. Fair warning though it's rated R for a reason, and if you know anything about the character, you'll know it really needed to be rated R. I knew from the second the opening credits rolled I was going to love this movie.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Seeing it today as soon as I get out of traffic court.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Seeing it this weekend. Can't wait!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast