Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men (20th Century Fox)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Still not sold on Apocalypse's look btw.
    I dunno, he looks like fucking Apocalypse to me:

The Shape of Water fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Still not sold on Apocalypse's look btw.
    I dunno, he looks like fucking Apocalypse to me:

Even in these Ivan Ooze-esque shots?

If I told you about her, the princess without voice, what would I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think that's the final finished look in the film. That's just him on set, and they'll color-correct and CGI his face up.

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice

Most of the speculation seems to be that the reason there aren't many shots of Apocalypse in the trailer is because they are redoing all of the effects on Apocalypse to make him not look like those EW shots.

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas:

Laughing my ass off! Brilliant.

Country
    Country Flag

More Deadpool shenanigans:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Genius:

The Shape of Water fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could see any of those videos on this reader.

Anyway, I just watched X3: The Last Stand again and I don't think it is as terrible as people make it out to be. Cyclops gets a raw deal so they can feature Wolverine instead but the death of major characters in general isn't a problem in my eyes because it happens a lot in the comics. Out of the first trilogy it has the first time the team actual works together in a fight which I really liked. The biggest problem is that they combined two movies (Dark Phoenix and "the cure") into one movie so that they couldn't explore both fully.

I am going to give X-Men Origins: Wolverine a try again but I don't think a second viewing will make me like it more. It has way more problems than X-3 in my opinion.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Sleepy

I love that Xavier being bald is one of the trailer's selling points btw

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice

Deadpool was incredible. I'm going to see it again tomorrow. Fair warning though it's rated R for a reason, and if you know anything about the character, you'll know it really needed to be rated R. I knew from the second the opening credits rolled I was going to love this movie.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Seeing it today as soon as I get out of traffic court.

My Mood
    Sleepy

Seeing it this weekend. Can't wait!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Deadpool was incredible. I'm going to see it again tomorrow. Fair warning though it's rated R for a reason, and if you know anything about the character, you'll know it really needed to be rated R. I knew from the second the opening credits rolled I was going to love this movie.
    Deadpool was insanely good. All the self-aware references were so funny. Colossus, always my favorite X-Men character, was great as well. Loved the end-credits scene too. Negasonic was sweet. Deadpool 2 is gonna rock.

Country
    Country Flag

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Deadpool need to win the Oscar! All thumbs up for this family!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Servant of Gan RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished watching Deadpool and it was pretty good. My wife even liked it although it took her awhile to warm up to it. Having just watched X-men Origins: Wolverine, this just highlights how terribly wrong they got the Deadpool character there. I hope the sequel talk is legit especially if you-know-who is in it.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoyed the shit out of Deadpool!
    Wanted
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art