Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men (20th Century Fox)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I like what I just read Mae. Thanks for the update. I don't mind newer characters introduced and old ones retired. It's all new too me so I find it cool. As long as the stories are interesting. I have been an X-Men fan from the beginning so I interested to see what comes next.
    But I do hope it's in the theaters. That's just my opinion.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I suspect New Mutants will probably be the last film in the Fox X-Men universe. I think it won't take to long till we get some MCU movies with the Fox characters. There's not much of a road map announced for after End Game, so there's kinda a lot of space. We have Far From Home, Black Panther 2, Black Widow, and Gaurdians 3. I don't think they've announced anything else have they? And Far From Home is the only one with an actual release date so far right?

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Marvel will probably give more of a run down at Comic Con in July. But here is something that I found
    A lot of stuff with possible, or no release dates though
    https://mcucosmic.com/2019/03/13/mcu-phase-4-movies/
    https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand...iki/Phase_Four
    and a nice long article here
    https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a8...-2-and-beyond/

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Marvel will probably give more of a run down at Comic Con in July. But here is something that I found
    A lot of stuff with possible, or no release dates though
    https://mcucosmic.com/2019/03/13/mcu-phase-4-movies/
    https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand...iki/Phase_Four
    and a nice long article here
    https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a8...-2-and-beyond/
    Next year seems kinda empty so far, since nothing upcoming has dates and I don't think they've started filming on those projects without dates yet. Though I think Black Widow is definitely supposed to be filming this year, pretty sure they're still casting that one though. Maybe it'll be a back half heavy year.

My Mood
    Cool

I agree, if you go to Box office MOJO and look at that Marvel Cinematic Universe, they only list 2 movies 2020. And both haven't been named yet. Then in 2021 they list 3 untitled movies and in 2022 they list 3 untitled movies then after that the just have Untitled movie TBA.
    I guess we have to wait until comicon and maybe they will put up one of those posters that shows what films are in phase 4. Anyway, I like to be surprised so I will still be a Marvel fan for a long time

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe it’s been said they may do a Phase 4 announcement after Far From Home.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I believe it’s been said they may do a Phase 4 announcement after Far From Home.
    Nice. It will be very interesting to see how they go in phase 4 and beyond ex: Will there be another major bad guy they have to take down.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There will always be a next Big Bad. The Marvel universe is blessed with plenty of villains that can carry the baton. It's an embarrassment of riches really.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    There will always be a next Big Bad. The Marvel universe is blessed with plenty of villains that can carry the baton. It's an embarrassment of riches really.
    Yea I'm guessing they are being silent because they wanted to get through the "Thanos arc" before mentioning what's next, also I'm guessing as soon as the Fox thing became a possibility it probably through a wrench into the plans they may have already had.

My Mood
    Cool

I am not familiar with the comics or stories but I did of course know some of the current Avengers. I am really interested to see where they go after this. More stuff in space? I am excited though.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Yea I'm guessing they are being silent because they wanted to get through the "Thanos arc" before mentioning what's next, also I'm guessing as soon as the Fox thing became a possibility it probably through a wrench into the plans they may have already had.
    I would not be surprised with them if this is all going according to their diabolical plan. I mean that. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/d...el-1203207661/
    Following its box office behemoth “Avengers: Endgame,” Disney has also adjusted a few Marvel releases. Fox’s “The New Mutants,” an “X-Men” film starring “Game of Thrones” star Sophie Turner, was pushed back from Aug. 2, 2019 to April 3, 2020. Meanwhile, “Gambit,” another Fox-owned “X-Men” entry, was removed from the studio’s schedule. The ill-fated Channing Tatum-led spinoff was previously dated for March 13, 2020.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought new mutants was Arya, not Sansa? Regardless, what a mess. That movie will never see a theatre

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Variety goofed. But I feel so bad for everyone involved with The New Mutants, this is what, the fifth time it's been pushed back?

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At least five times. It’ll end up being a launch title on some 2nd rate streaming service or some nonsense. Almost ironic that X-men/Mutant properties get treated more poorly than the characters within them that are discriminated against

New Mutants has been suffering major problems for awhile now. I'm honestly surprised it hadn't gotten completely canned. I guess they invested this much money into it that hey weren't just going to throw it away. It'll probably be a hot mess when it finally does come out. I didn't even know the Gambit movie was still on the table. I thought hey had canned that one awhile ago. I don't think they ever even locked in a director (at least not for more than a month or two before they dropped).

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont understand the New Mutants delay. It was filmed and complete and even had a trailer out. It is screened and doesn't do well so they decided to add an entire character to it so they had to refilm alot. Now that they have it ready again, they push it back again. If it sucks, it sucks. But you are never going to make back any of the money spent if you dont put it in a theater at some point. And to think I was more excited about this than Dark Phoenix originally.

I'm not sure either. This one though screams of Disney just shuffling the schedule around to fit better in with all their properties and release schedule now that they own Fox.

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's hoping that Dark Phoenix is more like Days of Future Past and less like Apocalypse.

My Mood
    Cool

I really want Dark Phoenix to be a great movie.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too. So, so badly.

Country
    Country Flag

Seeing it Saturday in IMAX 2D:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reviews are so bad I’m passing on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast