Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men (20th Century Fox)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is no one excited for DP2? These ads are art!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Very excited for DP2. I try to avoid trailers now a days so as not to ruin any story elements.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

After the first Deadpool, I'm in no way excited for Deadpool 2. After X-Men Apocalypse, I'm not sure I'm excited for either of the X-Men films coming out either.

Dark Phoenix is said to feature Jean Grey as the central character, and I was not in the least impressed by Sophie Turner in Apocalypse. Maybe she's really talented and she didn't have room to show it, or her character was saddled with little to do in the film, but I have doubts she can anchor a film, especially when that same film contains proven acting commodities like Fassbender, McAvoy, Lawrence, and Hoult. I am excited that Chastain is playing the villain, but I was also excited that Oscar Isaac was playing Apocalypse, and that movie was disappointing in all respect...not terrible, but just barely average, which was disappointing after how much I enjoyed First Class and Days of Future Past.

I'm just dreading Disney getting their hands on the X-Men franchise...they're by far my favourite comic book films and a universe unto themselves. There have been a few misteps along the way, but the quality has been pretty consistent.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry but these ads are great. Someone should collect them all for posterity.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

They don't make me want to see this movie anymore than I already do.

All the Zoolander advertisements and PSAs are way better.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry but this is so cool:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Deadpool is basically taking over everything.

https://movieweb.com/deadpool-2-walm...poster-spoofs/
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

MOAR!

Also Ryan is basically becoming Deadpool in actual life now, it feels like. I would not be surprised if he just starts randomly popping up in character everywhere for no reason. Like hosting SNL as Deadpool, or something.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I saw Deadpool 2 last night. It was very good. I'm not sure how I would compare it to the first one though. For anyone who cares about that sort of thing there is an extensive mid credits scene. I didn't stay to see if there was a scene at the very end, but I don't think there is as I couldn't find an article confirming if there was or wasn't one, which usually means there isn't one.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

More Deapooly goodness:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

There have been rumors that Dark Phoenix and New Mutants have been canceled but looks like that's not true:

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-dark-phoen...med-2019-imax/
    With Disney and Fox shareholders approving the looming acquisition, rumors began to swirl that Fox’s upcoming X-Men-centric movies were being canceled as Marvel Studios wanted a fresh start with the Mutantverse.

Well, while those whispers were taken with a grain of salt, we now know for sure that X-Men: Dark Phoenix and The New Mutants will indeed be playing in IMAX theatres.

IMAX released its quarterly earnings report, providing investors with the upcoming slate of movies, and this 2019 forecast has X-Men: Dark Phoenix and The New Mutants included with their respective release dates. The unsubstantiated rumors suggested the films could be released on home video someday as the Marvel Cinematic Universe wanted to distance itself from them.

But, as we can see, this isn’t the case, with the release dates being the same as the last shuffle Fox arranged. Dark Phoenix was moved in March from its original release date of Nov. 2, 2018, to Feb. 14, 2019. The New Mutants, originally targeted for release April 13 of this year, was previously shifted to Feb. 22, 2019, before ultimately landing on Aug. 2, 2019.

Josh Boone’s franchise spinoff released its first trailer in October 2017, in anticipation of that original premiere date, while Dark Phoenix has only screened footage at CineEurope 2018. Reshoots have been planned for Boone’s film to up the horror factor, as well as for Simon Kinberg’s directorial debut which is centered on yet another take on Jean Grey and the Phoenix.

Written and directed by franchise veteran Simon Kinberg, X-Men: Dark Phoenix stars Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, James McAvoy as Charles Xavier, Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Alexandra Ship as Storm, Tye Sheridan as Cyclops and Kodi Smit-McPhee as Nightcrawler.

The New Mutants stars Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones) as Wolfsbane, Anya Taylor-Joy (Atlantis) as Magik, Charlie Heaton (Stranger Things) as Cannonball, Blu Hunt (The Originals) as Dani Moonstar and Henry Zaga (13 Reasons Why) as Sunspot.

Country
    Country Flag

Can't have enough Deadpool:

Country
    Country Flag

The trailer drops tonight!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast