Don't know if this will need to be merged or not yet, but I can't seem to find anywhere a past X-movies thread for it, oddly enough.
I found interesting this take on recent rumors from the shooting for X-Men: Apocalypse:
cinemablend.com/news/See-Young-Cyclops-Jean-Grey-Jubilee-More-Set-Photos
(Many other sources also covered the same images, for the record.) This writer says
...the second shot has (Jubilee) clearly wearing a yellow leather jacket. It's without question the outfit she is best known for wearing, and it looks like X-Men: Apocalypse is paying tribute to that.
It's so funny to me that by this point, no one seems aware that Jubilee's best known outfit was already a (joke) tribute to the Robin outfit of classic Batman comics. In a satire within self-satire within another satire at the time of her introduction, she became Wolverine's helper when the rest of the team was lost while he was too busy having adventures in his own title to be with the X-Men all at the same time. Putting her in green shorts and a yellow jacket was obviously representative of that function in a dynamic duo. Well, for nobody to get it or even really know about the original point anymore just makes it even funnier as it continues.

Anyhow, I am annoyed that the lineup for the past incarnation of the team in this new movie seems to ignore that the school in the earlier movies already had a character who was supposed to be young Jubilee, plus there was a young Angel in X-Men: The Last Stand, and Jean and Storm clearly had never met Nightcrawler before in X2. Are they going to explain these repeats? If a younger Nightcrawler now joins sooner because history changed in the Days of Future Past movie, that's okay -- but I want to see something about the differences in timelines. It drives me nuts when filmmakers (or book writers, for that matter) can't be simply self-consistent at all.