Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men (20th Century Fox)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So we all agree Logan is the best new CBM after The Dark Knight, right?

1. The Dark Knight
    2. Logan
    3. The Winter Soldier

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

It's up there for sure.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    So we all agree Logan is the best new CBM after The Dark Knight, right?

1. The Dark Knight
    2. Logan
    3. The Winter Soldier
    Then maybe Deadpool. Though Winter Solider and Deadpool are kinda a toss up for me. Winter soldier is arguable a better "film" but Deadpool (at least for me) is just more fun / re-watchable.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to be honest, I loved the "X-Men" as a kid reading comics, but the films have left me very confused and disheartened. The timeline seems to be all over the place and there have been, what 10 films? To me they just fucked the thing up beyond repair, but heck, I'm old!!! LOL LOL

I just watched "X-Men-Apocalypse", WTF? Okay, I'm not stupid, but a serial re-boot? IDK. Seems like a lot of spaghetti against a wall. JMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I have to be honest, I loved the "X-Men" as a kid reading comics, but the films have left me very confused and disheartened. The timeline seems to be all over the place and there have been, what 10 films? To me they just fucked the thing up beyond repair, but heck, I'm old!!! LOL LOL
    I used to trip out on the timeline issues in the films as well, but if you really think about it, it's not like the comics themselves are any kind of stalwart of continuity. The timelines are always criss crossing and being retconned and universes are colliding and so forth.

I just watched "X-Men-Apocalypse", WTF? Okay, I'm not stupid, but a serial re-boot? IDK. Seems like a lot of spaghetti against a wall. JMHO
    They kinda have to.. Jackman is out, Stewart is out, Lawrence clearly wants out, McAvoy and Fassbender probably have 1 or 2 more films left in them.

They need some new blood, and possibly need to gear up to replace both McAvoy and Fassbender as X and Magneto are integral to the fabric of the X-Men.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Yea essentially there are two timelines. There's the X-Men through First Class timeline. Then Days of Future Past makes a branching timeline due to time travel. It's a little bit confusing but they used it as a way to essentially do away with X3, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and The Wolverine. If you've got some time CineFix has a great video about the X-Men timeline, it does a fairly good job of explaining it.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I too read X-Men as a kid so I am more interested in their movies than the Avenger stuff. They have been so far off from the comics since the beginning that I have just learned to let it go and enjoy seeing characters I once loved on the screen. The only real exception is the first Wolverine. That was just terrible. I don't mind Last Stand because at least we see them fighting as a team in the last battle. That doesn't happen much in the other movies.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoa, three X-Men movies in 2018!

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...dates-revealed
    The first is the long awaited New Mutants movie which will debut April 13, 2018, following by the highly anticipated Deadpool 2 on June 1, 2018, and X-Men: Dark Phoenix on November 2, 2018.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon Kinberg mentioned that they plan to "move away from the Professor X/Magneto dynamic".

I wonder how that's going to work.. they're both integral to the fabric of the X-Men universe. Maybe a film where they send out the young team on missions?

Simon Kinberg mentioned that they plan to "move away from the Professor X/Magneto dynamic".

I wonder how that's going to work.. they're both integral to the fabric of the X-Men universe. Maybe a film where they send out the young team on missions?
    Well I'm gonna guess that "New Mutants" won't have either in it. That said I know James Macavoy confirmed he's in Dark Pheonix. I'm gonna guess that we won't see Magneto or Mystique in that movie.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Logan is being re-released in black and white for a limited run in May.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Greedy fuckers, lol

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

da hell? is this an X-Men movie or a horror movie?

Country
    Country Flag

da hell? is this an X-Men movie or a horror movie?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ne...nts_%28film%29

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure what to think of this... but I'll be at the theater in April.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Horror movie and I am NOT IN. So stupid.... I am now worried bout Josh Boone tackling Talisman which is one of my all time fav novels.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Why stupid? They're branching out and doing various genres within the superhero genre. That's cool.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Why stupid? They're branching out and doing various genres within the superhero genre. That's cool.
    Not for me. And the trailer looked horrible I thought. Again, my opinion my man... but I think that is a silly way to go. I am saying it now... this will not be good. I was talking to a few other guys that are big comic guys and they rolled their eyes too.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

>People complain about "same ole same" CBM movies
    >People complain when they try something different

Country
    Country Flag

>People complain about "same ole same" CBM movies
    >People complain when they try something different

No... I just am not into a a horror feel to this. Geez, I won't make anymore opinions guys sorry.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol. Hey man, you are as free to state your opinion as I am to give my opinion on yours.

Country
    Country Flag

Lol. Hey man, you are as free to state your opinion as I am to give my opinion on yours.
    yeah yeah
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast