Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In the Tall Grass on Netflix

Traveler Captkirky will become famous soon enough Captkirky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In hearing that Netflix was doing an adaptation of In the Tall Grass, (and the fact that he cowrote it with Hill- bomb.com,) I found and read the e"book," (which I normally detest habitually.) I really enjoyed the story. I liked the ending so I hope they dont change it but it would be nice to get more information.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captkirky View Post
    In hearing that Netflix was doing an adaptation of In the Tall Grass, (and the fact that he cowrote it with Hill- bomb.com,) I found and read the e"book," (which I normally detest habitually.) I really enjoyed the story. I liked the ending so I hope they dont change it but it would be nice to get more information.
    Agreed. Hope they stick with the storyline as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Which definitely makes sense.
    After IT 2, before Halloween, days after the release of "Full Throttle" by Joe Hill which contains that story
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Clips are shown throughout this October Netflix hype video

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks really good
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://bloody-disgusting.com/review...oyage-bizarre/

Spoilers

Spoiler:
    Constant readers will be disappointed to know that the grisly gore and taboo-breaking moments of the novella have been expunged.
    BOOOO!!!
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    https://bloody-disgusting.com/review...oyage-bizarre/

Spoilers

Spoiler:
    Constant readers will be disappointed to know that the grisly gore and taboo-breaking moments of the novella have been expunged.
    BOOOO!!!
    x10.
    Take the story. Make it into a movie. Stop adding mythology and other stuff, there's a reason Steve Is so popular.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else spotted that Christine easter egg in "In the tall grass"?

Spoiler:
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TOTAL CRAP. I want my 2 hours back.. that was brutal! Running around in tall grass and that... Is. It.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Spoiler:
    That's not actually a Plymouth. They put the emblem over another brand
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Here is what Vincenzo Natali said on Twitter : "It’s an imperfect recreation of a Plymouth Fury. The best we could do for our budget!"

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Spoiler:
    That's not actually a Plymouth. They put the emblem over another brand
    I noticed that myself. I even brought up images of a ‘58 Fury and the rear end is wrong. The car in the movie has more of a “cat’s eyes” rear end where the Fury was straight across with the high fins. It did make me look though!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2