10 38.46%
  • Elf (2003)

7 26.92%
  • Meet the Parents (2000)

7 26.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Comedy Tournament: Round 3 - Group K

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Best Comedy Tournament: Round 3 - Group K

For the Round 3 polls, please vote for up to two titles to move on to the next round. You can vote for less, but please make sure you are not voting for more before clicking that Vote button. The poll will be open for one week. The top two titles will be moving on to the Octofinals.

Office Space (1999)

Watch Trailer

Police Academy (1984)

Watch Trailer

Home Alone (1990)

Watch Trailer

Elf (2003)

Watch Trailer

Meet the Parents (2000)

Watch Trailer

The Asset Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Office Space
    Police Academy

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going with Police Academy and Home Alone.

Rebel Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19's Avatar

Meet the Parents

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Office Space

An agent of chaos. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Meet the Parents
    Home Alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."
    I used to think my life was a tragedy. Now I realize, it's a comedy.

Country
    Country Flag

This is closing in two days. I'm shocked at how poorly Police Academy is doing, given how well it did the previous two rounds.

Nigel Tufnel Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I Like to whisper, too!
    There's a fine line between stupid and clever.

You can't really dust for vomit.

The Asset Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

I like that Office Space is kicking some serious butt in here.

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. The following two titles are moving on to the next round:
    1. Office Space (1999) 61.54%
    2. Home Alone (1990) 38.46%

And the following three titles have been eliminated:
    1. Elf (2003) 26.92%
    2. Meet the Parents (2000) 26.92%
    3. Police Academy (1984) 15.38%

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, so that's it for Will Ferrell in this contest, huh? Well, okay... no, not quite; I guess we have movies still running which he did supporting roles in. Hm.

Rabid Billybumbler Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode is a name known to all Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Wow, so that's it for Will Ferrell in this contest, huh? Well, okay... no, not quite; I guess we have movies still running which he did supporting roles in. Hm.
    I only see one.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread