Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
I'd love to hear the back story to how these amazing editions came to be signed by King? Was it as simple as emailing his assistant with the request? Or was there a little more too it? Does anyone hear actually have direct access to the man himself? (I'm not asking for that access to be shared if so lol)

If any info is available it would be cool to hear...
Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
Someone got a real nice deal on this one! Jimmick. I believe I read on another thread that Don Maitz had a lot of influence to King's signature.
There isn't much to tell. Don, is a huge fan and supporter of the HF. Based on last year, when, Don went to his house and got two books signed I asked him to go for broke this year on four. From what I can gather, Steve is a big fan of him as well perhaps, stemming from the fact that they both live in proximity on the Keys. He also seems to be an "A-Lister" with, King's assistants and a real nice guy. I may have egged him on, but it was all, Don from thereon in.

Perhaps, fingers crossed, we can make this an annual tradition, in addition to the grand prize. Next year I am thinking Duma Key, Desperation and The Talisman. Any ideas/suggestions? I have some thing really cool in mind for "The Talisman", but am not at liberty to say.