Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Toronto Blue Jays Thread

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure what the Rangers were thinking pitching two lefties. That is death against the Jays.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

ENCARNACIOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOOOOOM!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Three straight errors my god.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, guys!

I thought you guys would have an easier time in this series, but the Rangers played well. Should be an interesting ALCS.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The.drama in this game. The 7th inning was 43 mins long.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You better hope Price puts his shit together or ALDS will be the last time you celebrate.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

53 mins long wasn't it??? Craziest game I ever seen!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great win, but the Rangers handed that to you guys on a silver platter.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Bring on The Royals. We haven't forgotten what happened last time.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Meltdown. I'm a Tigers fan so I am familiar with this phenomenon. Congrats on the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Three straight errors my god.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

As a die hard Rangers fan, I am disappointed to say the least. However, we did it to ourselves. Elvis was awful in the 7th. Bautista should have never even gotten a chance to bat in that situation, and Dyson, who usually throws perfectly unhitable sinkers on the bottom edge of the zone, threw him a meatball right down the center of the plate. That said, we had our opportunity in the top of the 8th with 2 on and Hamilton at the plate to tie it back up, and Hamilton whiffed......again. However, I must say, I didn't expect the rangers to make it this far given our preseason expectations, and I am satisfied. The Jays deserved it, they made a great comeback in the series. One of only 3 teams in history to come back from an 0-2 deficit and win the series, Congrats to them.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    As a die hard Rangers fan, I am disappointed to say the least. However, we did it to ourselves. Elvis was awful in the 7th. Bautista should have never even gotten a chance to bat in that situation, and Dyson, who usually throws perfectly unhitable sinkers on the bottom edge of the zone, threw him a meatball right down the center of the plate. That said, we had our opportunity in the top of the 8th with 2 on and Hamilton at the plate to tie it back up, and Hamilton whiffed......again. However, I must say, I didn't expect the rangers to make it this far given our preseason expectations, and I am satisfied. The Jays deserved it, they made a great comeback in the series. One of only 3 teams in history to come back from an 0-2 deficit and win the series, Congrats to them.
    VERY classy of you. Being a HUGE Jays fan since I was a young boy... I find a lot of class between team fans in the world of Baseball. I am not that big of a hockey buy like most Canadians and I find there is a lot less class... you just would not see this written by the opposing team that loss. Rep points to you mate
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, you should hear me trash Leafs fans as a Sens fan. I don't miss a chance to chirp them.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That game was fucking nuts.

lmao @ Bautista's face after the HR.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    I was surprised how badly Andrus struggled defensively at times this year. Very unlike him.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Like a GAWD
    DAMN
    BOSS

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is it, guys. You're my last chance to make sure the Mets don't win the World Series.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

We're up sp far. Wish I was watching. Be lucky to catch the last inning or two.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can happily say I was there last night (lets not talk about what THAT cost) and what a game! I've never been to a game that was SO consistently loud. I was hoarse by the end of the third inning.

Lets hope the momentum carries us through today's game and we can truly make this a series. Go Jays Go

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Shitty start from Dickey.

Country
    Country Flag

Horrible
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast