Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Toronto Blue Jays Thread

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Now we're the first team with two 11 game streaks Ina season since the 50's. We've never gotten that twelfth win. At least Price is on the mound.

If we get that twelfth win....imagine if we could chase down Oakland's record....would be amazing, amazing but not good for you Yankees fans.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody know how the last two games between the Yankees and Jays have gone? I'm in Florida on Vacation and I don't have access to a TV, the internet or newspaper.

Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my goodness. EDWIN. That parrot got lots of walks today. Wish I wasn't stuck in this car and could have watched it.

24 game hitting streak baby!

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Being a Tiger's fan it really blew they got spanked! The hat trick was classic!!! Only a origanal six team town would know!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's all up to you now. Don't let the Mets win the WS.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was a little surprised to see that you guys didn't even get a run, considering you were number 2 in runs scored behind us. C.C. going to rehab was a bad omen for you guys, I think. I'm sure a lot of Jays fans consider our final game spanking by the Rays as a bad omen despite us resting all our starters. I'm pumped for Thursday. I just hope that if we go deep that a really important game is on Federal Election Day, since I'm working at the polls and I'll be there literally all day. Would suck to miss a big game on the 19th because of that...any game really, but a game 7? Would suck major ass.

TIME TO RELIVE 93!

TOUCH EM' ALL JOE! YOU'LL NEVER HIT A BIGGER HOME RUN IN YOUR LIFE!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Blue Jays ALL THE WAY!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I was a little surprised to see that you guys didn't even get a run.
    You were? Why? The Yankees in the second half, for the most part, were one of the worst offenses in all of baseball. Their September alone was terrible, with an .OBP of .309. Gardner hit .210 in the second half, Ellsbury hit .220. McCann was batting .260 before the break and .200 after.

Their offense just disappeared. The fact that they ended up second in runs is a little misleading. A lot of that is because of a few games of offense explosions that became few and far between. Plus, the Yankees didn't hit Dallas all year. He's the one guy I didn't want to face in a 1 game playoff.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, after I posted that I heard that he blanked you guys the entire season.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly, I missed the game due to job training. Screw Egregious Odour. Guy scores three times and hits a solo shot and on top of all that he played solid defense (I think, though I was only watching game through MLB At Bat) and knock Donaldson out of the game with a knee to the head. I'd say no Beltre for Game two is a bright spot after losing Game One, but with Donaldson and Joey Bats leaving the game for us, it isn't much of a panacea. At least Donaldson was negative for a concussion and it seems but him and Batista will play tomorrow, but I'm sure both are game-time decisions. Hopefully Stroman shuts Texas down.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Top of the 13th....getting intense.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Top 14. This will be a huge win for either team.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

:'(

Egregious Odour again.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Tulo. Estrada.

That is all.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't followed the Rangers much, any idea why the Rangers didn't start 17 game winner Colby Lewis? I know he got hit pretty hard a few weeks back by the Jays, but he had a better chance than Perez.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think he is even on their playoff roster as a starter, he's their long-man in the pen I think. We've got Dickey vs. Holland tonight. Hoping we crush Holland after this lol

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay Blue Jays, Lets play ball.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

WE THE NORTH 3-0 IN THE FIRST

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've no cable here at work, I need to find a live stream that isn't riddled with spam.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a radio? Wilner is great to listen to.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't at work, and the online radio streams are also effected by the post season black-out rules. That said, I did find an online video steam, so I'm officially in the loop! 4-0 Jays, Hell yeah.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed the entire first game due to those black-out rules. I hate that shit.

Bye bye Holland. Get ready to to say goodbye, Lewis.

Country
    Country Flag

So game five in Toronto...who has tickets? lol

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I did. I'll drink enough whiskey to believe I'm there lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast