Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
It's time to revive this thread. I know the excitement has been severely lacking these last two seasons - but I'm officially pumped for this rebuild and can't wait to see Vladdy in the batters box mashing his way through the AL pitchers.

Rogers knows it's going to be a whacky season, so I'm looking forward to cheap tickets, weird promotion events, and watching the first time big leaguers come out to prove they deserve to be there.

Anyone else excited?

I am. It was hard for me to be invested last year. As much of a Jays fan as I am, it's still a casual fanship. I probably only watch 40-50 games out of the season, especially if it goes downhill fairly early. But if we hit August and they're in it, I'll probably ended up watching half the season by the end of it. I usually go see a game near the start of the year and one near the end. I like to hang out at Ted's Porch out in centre field for the first few innings. It's a great vantage point.

But while I couldn't get invested in last season, I spend half of that season looking forward to this season!