Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: NoahM

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow some major acquisitions there Noah. Congratulations!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Thank you! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo satisfying!!!! I'm on Cloud 9!
    Very very impressive.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, amazing stuff!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rare indeed. Outstanding adds. Thanks for sharing with us.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, everyone!! Owning this stuff would be so much less exciting without people like you guys to appreciate it!!
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Noah!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERAMAZING new stuff !!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, quite a haul !
    Was it someone that was getting rid of his collection, like Mike is? Or the ebay seller that was struggling to separate his collection?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys!! It actually all didn't come in one lot. I got the Marshroots from one person and the Ubris from a different seller. . . none of it eBay.
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Song of Kali arrived today, one of 15 copies:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I went to your facebook page. Wow. What a collection. I noticed that here it looked like you posted a pic, people commented, but I don't see anything. It's probably a good thing though. Your collection is really impressive. Congrats on having so many cool items.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Mike! Hmmmm - I see the photo here, not sure why you don't -- but yeah, I have photos of every book in my collection on Facebook, separated by author. Check 'em all out!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely edition of a classic horror tale... Congrats

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I see some pics, but on post #529, it sounds like there should be a pic, but I don't see it. But the ones I do see look great and your Facebook page looks awesome.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another super add, Noah! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Mike - weird! No idea why!!
    Brian - thank you!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I see some pics, but on post #529, it sounds like there should be a pic, but I don't see it. But the ones I do see look great and your Facebook page looks awesome.
    I agree on post #529.
    Shows "URL signature expired".

Congrats on the Song of Kali. I have one, and I know a collector in Texas has one. Yours makes 3.
    That means there are still 12 out there...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations on the Song of Kali lettered. Just a beautiful volume.

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Jerome! Thanks, Jack!
    No idea what's up with the missing photo! Certainly didn't change anything on my end, and am not computer-savvy enough to figure it out. . .sorry! If you're on Facebook, look me up and you can see everything in my entire library there!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I looked through your facebook album, and you have a great collection! The limited and lettered editions are impressive, of course, but I most admire the comprehensive UK editions you've acquired over the years (as that's my personal interest).

HBJ

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Jerome! Thanks, Jack!
    No idea what's up with the missing photo! Certainly didn't change anything on my end, and am not computer-savvy enough to figure it out. . .sorry! If you're on Facebook, look me up and you can see everything in my entire library there!
    I may have some bad news for you Noah, The hosting site you are using to reference your pictures has a strange way of linking to them. the URL (link to the image) contains a parameter on the end that seems to expire after a certain length of time. If I go back and look through your thread, I can see lots of your photo's (that I know I have seen at the time of posting) have now disappeared. The link is still there, but it doesn't show anything because the URL has expired.

I would strongly urge everyone to upload their photos to the site gallery. It's not perfect, but has gotten easier now that you can upload multiple images at a time, but it does mean the images stay with the site and wont disappear because of problems like this or as people shut their hosted accounts down, remove images because of lack of space, etc.

It really helps to keep collection threads alive for future members to enjoy.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Jack - thanks!
    Stroppy - thank you. I've been linking the photos here to where they are on Facebook. All of my book photos remain on Facebook, so I'm not sure why they're disappearing here. . . I don't know how to upload photos to the site gallery, but if you'd like to explain it (as though talking to a VERY slow 3-year old), I'll try!
    Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Song of Kali arrived today, one of 15 copies:

Oh my. I have wanted one of these for years. Simply beautiful. Can you share where you found it?

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Got it via consignment from Kim over at Camelot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast