Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: NoahM

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys!!
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ian - sure. Here's a link to my King collection on Facebook. I also have separate pages for the rest of my book collection separate by author (Hill, McCammon, Simmons, Barker, Koontz, Wilson, etc. etc.):

https://www.facebook.com/noah.mitche...0828265&type=3
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I absolutely love the Thinner lettered edition. Congratulations!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Theli!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Noah. The lettered Thinner is a beautiful book. I know of at least one other lettered that you have obtained recently that you haven't posted yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Jon! Hmmm - what other lettered did I get recently?? I post everything on my Facebook page. If I don't post it here, then I probably don't think it's rare enough to warrant an individual post on DT.org. . . .

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Thanks, Jon! Hmmm - what other lettered did I get recently?? I post everything on my Facebook page. If I don't post it here, then I probably don't think it's rare enough to warrant an individual post on DT.org. . . .
    Did you acquire a lettered Lightning recently?

Country
    Country Flag

Oh - yup! Back in August that was. It was photographed & put up on my Facebook page the day I got it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh - yup! Back in August that was. It was photographed & put up on my Facebook page the day I got it.
    Was it that long ago? It was me who sold it to you. I didn't realise until a while after.

Country
    Country Flag

Really?!! Wow - well, thanks!! Yes, it was my birthday present to myself. My birthday's in September. . .so I know I bought the book in late August.
    And it went up immediately on my Facebook Koontz page, as well as on the DK collecting pages on Facebook. Do you have a Facebook page? What's you last name - I'll look you up~

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, I do not have a Facebook page. My last name is Page.

Country
    Country Flag

That's an awesome name for a book collector!!! Wow!
    Damn. I have my entire library up on Facebook, each book individually photographed and separated by author. It would take me weeks to repeat that process on this site. If you ever create a Facebook page for yourself (even a temporary one), let me know & I'll show you my collections~

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Will do. Yes, transferring your extensive wonderful collection would take some time. I have looked at your facebook page a while back but not recently. I will have to see your updates!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh you have access then! Thanks - - let me know what you think!

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered state Ashley Bell arrived today, one of 26:

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered state Something Lumber This Way Comes, one of 13 copies:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the new additions, Noah. Charnel House certainly make some beautiful books.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. They sure do, although the lettered editions are SO expensive. $1500 - $2000 upon publication. Then again, I just paid $3600 to pre-order the lettered edition of Skeleton Crew, so I probably shouldn't complain. Still, Ashley Bell is only my 3rd Charnel lettered edition (the others are Beastchild & Dark Rivers of the Heart).

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Ashley Bell lettered, Noah!
    You already pre-ordered the Skeleton Crew lettered? How did you manage?
    As you know, I bought the lettered Thinner, but haven't heard anything about SC yet.
    Except for the info in the latest PS newsletter.

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettereds are beautiful as the books your just poster are... I just wish the prices were under a grand. haha I have a few though and am proud to own them!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Siep! Uh oh! You'd better e-mail Pete immediately. He e-mailed everyone who bought the lettered Thinner some time ago asking if we all want to reserve matching letters for SC. . . .hopefully it's not too late and your copy wasn't sold to someone else!! Good luck & let me know what he says!!!
    Webstar - thanks!! I agree! I have dozens and dozens of lettered editions from other publishers, but Charnel's are by far the most expensive (other than the PS King lettered editions, ugh!!!).

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great new additions! Nice to see you posting in your collection thread again! Keep 'em coming.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Siep! Uh oh! You'd better e-mail Pete immediately. He e-mailed everyone who bought the lettered Thinner some time ago asking if we all want to reserve matching letters for SC. . . .hopefully it's not too late and your copy wasn't sold to someone else!! Good luck & let me know what he says!!!
    Will do, Noah!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Dan - Thanks! I actually rarely post stuff here. . .I put EVERYTHING up on my Facebook page. If you have any interest in checking out my entire collection, come look me up on Facebook (Noah Mitchell)!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. They sure do, although the lettered editions are SO expensive. $1500 - $2000 upon publication. Then again, I just paid $3600 to pre-order the lettered edition of Skeleton Crew, so I probably shouldn't complain. Still, Ashley Bell is only my 3rd Charnel lettered edition (the others are Beastchild & Dark Rivers of the Heart).
    Noah, have you actually paid for Skeleton Crew yet or just had confirmation that your letter has been reserved?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast