Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: NoahM

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The flight over kills any benefit of breaking in for me lol

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Is that the lettered edition of Black Wind? I have the book but am still waiting on the traycase. Did you already get your traycase?

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bob,
    Yes, it's the lettered Black Wind (copy A) - and yes, my copy came with the traycase when I originally bought it. I actually own two lettered copies - A and M. M came without the traycase, as according to BP the artist who manufactured them became ill and stopped working. At this point it looks doubtful that any more will be produced, as the man has sadly been seriously sick for years . . . not sure how many traycases were done, but my A came with one, and it is one of the most beautiful traycases there are - - - I'm actually floored that I have something you don't!! Craziness!!!

Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a pretty juicy F. Paul Wilson collection. I have every S/L numbered and am only missing a very few of the lettered editions. Have almost all of them. Also have all of the numbered and almost all of the lettered editions of the anthologies containing his short stories. Have some incredibly rare pieces as well, including Fiction magazine issue 4:

and some incredibly rare early 70s magazines with Wilson stuff in them, including:

and

and some other real rarities, such as the Greek lettered edition of Peabody Ozymandias (only 5 copies produced, of which mine is "Gamma"):

I have all of the Dark Harvest lettered editions

and nearly all of the other lettered editions as well, for example

Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Great collection!

Country
    Country Flag

Theli - thanks! That's just a TINY sample. . .I have the entire thing up on my Facebook page. . .if you're on Facebook, look me up & check out my books!

Country
    Country Flag

Default Lettered Thinner

My lettered copy of Thinner arrived today:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful! Congratulations!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, John!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep beautiful, indeed!

Congratulations Noah.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that is one sweet book! Congratulations!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Noah! That is an amazing book both from a production and rarity standpoint! I hope that time will work in your favor and that these will appreciate, but this will definitely be a treasure to hold on to. I can't imagine being able to afford these, but Salem's Lot would sure be attractive to me if they produce one!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good show brother!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, all!
    TCCBodhi -- thank you. I didn't buy it in the hopes of re-selling some day. Maybe my kids will sell it after I croak, who knows?
    As for 'Salem's Lot, yes, they're doing a lettered state of that one as well. Also Skeleton Crew. Gotta start robbing banks!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Noah - excellent addition to an already amazing King collection.
    Still wondering if I should buy the final copy or not....

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Siep! Yes, you should!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, all!
    TCCBodhi -- thank you. I didn't buy it in the hopes of re-selling some day. Maybe my kids will sell it after I croak, who knows?
    As for 'Salem's Lot, yes, they're doing a lettered state of that one as well. Also Skeleton Crew. Gotta start robbing banks!
    Interesting.. they have not released that... King has not agreed to sign them either. How are you sure of this?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

If you go to the product pages for both 'Salem's Lot and Skeleton Crew on the PS website, you'll see that they've announced a 26-copy lettered state for both books. Correct, there is nothing about King signing either edition, but I didn't say there would be a signed lettered edition of either, just a lettered edition, which I'm sure will be expensive even without King's signature

Country
    Country Flag

If you go to the product pages for both 'Salem's Lot and Skeleton Crew on the PS website, you'll see that they've announced a 26-copy lettered state for both books. Correct, there is nothing about King signing either edition, but I didn't say there would be a signed lettered edition of either, just a lettered edition, which I'm sure will be expensive even without King's signature
    Yeah... knowing PS... it will be a LOT of cash. Will you still buy if King does not sign?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

You're right. Hmmmm - if not signed, I would only buy if the price was reasonable. I paid $4K for the signed Thinner. For an unsigned lettered edition, it would have to be $500 or less for me to even think about it. Knowing PS, that's highly unlikely~~~

Country
    Country Flag

You're right. Hmmmm - if not signed, I would only buy if the price was reasonable. I paid $4K for the signed Thinner. For an unsigned lettered edition, it would have to be $500 or less for me to even think about it. Knowing PS, that's highly unlikely~~~
    Agreed. $500 or less....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for the supernice lettered THINNER !!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Noah ! Stunning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast