Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: NoahM

Hybrid View

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: NoahM

Hi!! Here's a link to my King collection on Facebook, where I have an individual photo of each item. If this doesn't work, I'll try to post photos directly. . . .

https://www.facebook.com/noah.mitche...0828265&type=3

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive.

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!! I also have huge collections of Joe Hill, Dean Koontz, Robert McCammon, Dan Simmons, F. Paul Wilson, Clive Barker etc. etc. I'd imagine these are mostly off-topic but if anyone is interested I'll happily add links to those collections too . . .

Oh, and here's my home library:
    https://www.facebook.com/noah.mitche...0828265&type=3

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. You can read, and enjoy a bowl of cereal in the room

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man - don't get me started on cereal!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Noah,
    Always love new collection threads.
    Unfortunately I don't have a Facebook account, would you be willing to post a few pics of your collection?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, so here are some photos of the collection on the shelves. Tough to see the small stuff - if anyone wants a photo of anything in particular, please let me know!

[IMG]C:\Users\Noah\Pictures\2015-03-22 14.24.19.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]C:\Users\Noah\Pictures\2015-03-22 14.24.54.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]C:\Users\Noah\Pictures\2015-03-22 14.25.13.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]C:\Users\Noah\Pictures\2015-03-22 14.28.47.jpg[/IMG]

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Okay, so here are some photos of the collection on the shelves. Tough to see the small stuff - if anyone wants a photo of anything in particular, please let me know!

[IMG]C:\Users\Noah\Pictures\2015-03-22 14.24.54.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]C:\Users\Noah\Pictures\2015-03-22 14.25.13.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]C:\Users\Noah\Pictures\2015-03-22 14.28.47.jpg[/IMG]
    Photos need to be hosted by a 3rd party (imageshak, photobucket...many to choose from), or uploaded to our Gallery. Here's a quickie:
    Pictures or non-TDT.com smilies
    You have a few options here depending on the picture source. First of all, you can't add a pic that's stored directly on your computer. You'll need to open an online account (i.e., www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com) or import them into your gallery here on TDT.com to include them in a post.
    1. If your picture is included on a web page (including those here in your TDT.com gallery), you'll need to find the url for the picture/image source. By that I mean that if it's on a web page to go to the source of the picture itself - not the web page that includes it.
      • You can find it by right clicking on the picture in the web page and clicking Properties.
      • Highlight the url from the picture Properties and copy it into a new window to confirm that it's just the pic. Some websites have restrictions and either redirect the window or won't allow you to access the source. This will also show you the true size of the picture itself.
      • Once confirmed, copy the url as outlined above in the Links section but instead of using the "Insert Link" button, use the "Insert Image" button (it's the landscape-looking one highlighted below.
      • You'll get a popup window just like when adding a link. Paste the url in the window and click OK. This adds image tags at the beginning and end of your url.
      • You can also just paste the url directly into your post and manually add the image tags at the beginning and end: [ IMG] at the beginning and [ /IMG] at the end (you'll need to remove the spaces).
    2. If you're using an image posted on Photobucket, they've already provided you with code that includes the image tags. Simply click on the IMG Code field, copy it, and paste it directly into your post. You'll get the same result as in the step above.
    3. One thing to remember about any pic you post is that if it's moved or renamed, it won't work any more. If you've created an online account with Photobucket or ImageShack or have uploaded pictures to your TDT.com gallery, don't move them or give them new names after you've posted them!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!! I've been collecting since the mid-80s. Found this site a few years ago but I've never done message boards before and had no idea how to post! I was a member of SKEMERs going all the way back to 1996 or so. That was easy :-) This is hard! Just tried to post some photos but it doesn't look like it worked. Ugh! Frustrating!!! Sorry everyone. . .I'll try again soon~

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like I can't just upload a photo from "My Photos" on the computer - -- there needs to be a URL - no idea how to do this. Sorry. . .I'm over 40 and anything more advanced than Atari 2600 is foreign to me. If any computer-savvy member wants to give me a quick tutorial, I'll be happy to try again with the photos!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I would love to see some photos also. As above I'm not on Facebook either.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Cook~
    Thanks! Sure. The Facebook pics are individual shots of every item. I'll take some in situ photos of the collection on the shelves for you later, but you won't be able to see the thinner items such as magazines and digest issues. . .I'd try to add individual item photos here, but there are over 600 and the undertaking is just too daunting right now!

I'll get to those photos in a bit. Thanks again!!!
    Noah

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

And your library room is just great!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just had a look over your collection on Facebook. Wow, where have you need hiding bud... You've got quite an impressive collection there! How long have you been collecting? Nice work and great to see a new King collection on the board. Welcome!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Impressive. I'm jealous of your copies of Ubris and Maine magazine. Did you get the one that sold on eBay recently? That's an extremely scarce collectible...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for this impressive collection !!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow that is an opener ;D
    Great collection!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic collection!

Dan

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know it is a lot of work, but post the collection photo's here!! You will not be disappointed!!! Nice freaking collection!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a great collection. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the site.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The previous image was copied from your facebook page.
    I right clicked on the full size image, chose "Copy image location", then posted here using the "Insert image" icon, then pasting the copied URL (control v is easy).
    I'm in my 50's. If I can do it, you can too.

I should say that posting 600 individual images like the previous one can be a bit redundant. Try to focus on the rarer items, and clear shots of the bookshelves really help. Then people will spot something on your shelves and ask a question.

Country
    Country Flag

Yay!! It worked!!

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast