Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: NoahM

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I can say without contradiction YOU have one of the most comprehensive 1st edition (plus) collections going on this site.
    Spoiler:
    WHAT DO YOU DO FOR AN ENCORE?

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Man oh man, those library/room shots on your Facebook page are gorgeous. If you ever get really ambitious, I'd love to see a video tour of that room...I suspect the pictures don't even do it justice (and I'm trying to figure out how the room is laid out, but can't really piece those shots together very well). Beautiful collection...well done, sir.

Edit: I see now that you also have pages for a few of my favorites, Ed Gorman, Jack Ketchum, and Joe Lansdale...nice.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What an absolutely stunning collection! What book is in that massive white box in the second picture?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    What an absolutely stunning collection! What book is in that massive white box in the second picture?
    At a guess that's the S/L My Pretty Pony with the Booklab traycase. If it is I would like to see close-ups of that one. Fanastic collection you have here!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Amazing collection!

Country
    Country Flag

Needful Things - Thank you!!!

RC65 - Thanks!! I would love to do a video tour, but A) I don't have a video camera, and B) I wouldn't know how to upload a video even if I did. So sorry! Well, as you can see, the library is close to full. The plan is in 2017 to knock out a wall and build a 2-story addition to the library, with cathedral ceiling, spiral staircase and 2 floors of additional shelving! It's gonna be sick!! Will definitely post photos when it happens. . . thanks for liking the library!! Also, I love Ketchum & Gorman!! Have a fairly complete Ketchum collection. Gorman, I'm working on but it's far from complete. .. I have some good stuff though - check out my album on Facebook. Lansdale - I'm an absolute neophyte, and my JRL collection is tiny. It'll grow in time

Theli & Jonp - thanks!! Yes, that's the limited My Pretty Pony in the Booklab traycase. I'll add a close-up in a minute.

Jon10G - Thank you!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Here's My Pretty Pony. I realize that there are other items in my shelves that are too thin to make out probably, such as The Plant and Dolan's Cadillac limited. . . anyway, here's your closeup:

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy Hannah... what a collection!
    And welcome to the site, Noah! Looking forward to seeing more.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'WOW' doesn't do it justice! Awesome, Sir!!!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting the photo of My Pretty Pony. Impressive! The clock still works - how many times have you changed the battery?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Your collection is...just...so...beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate the kind words. . . it's so great to have online "friends" to share my books with.. . .most people who seem them in real life aren't book people, and they're just like, "oh, that's nice. . ."

Jon - I've never changed the batteries in MPP!! So either the previous owner did, or these are some SERIOUS Energizers!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice !!
    Thank you for taking the time to share.
    Excellent collection.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Cook!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Noah, one question - the way your collection is arranged, didn't you silently curse when all these Anniversary Editions of the Doubleday books were announced? ;-)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Noah, one question - the way your collection is arranged, didn't you silently curse when all these Anniversary Editions of the Doubleday books were announced? ;-)
    LOL! With every new book 500 books have to shift one spot to the right! I used to find that very annoying. I now leave gaps at the ends of the shelves.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those plans you have for expanding the library sound very exciting.

I couldn't help notice that The Eyes of the Dragon limited is not beside the other Eyes of the Dragon books like you have the rest ordered.

I've considered placing the books in the way you have with all editions of each title together but ended up with sepatate sections like 1/1, S/L, etc. But it is nice to see them shelved the way you have them.

And I think I already said it but great collection again!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, you have to remember that the Eyes of the Dragon s/l (Philtrum Press) was issued years before the trade edition.

Noah, I just realized I have not commented on your fantastic collection. Big congratulations!

John

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Two Questions.... What lies between Pet Sematary & Thinner & is there a same numbered Dark Tower set spread about in there?
    Spoiler:
    SOUNDS LIKE NOAH IS BUILDING HIS "BOOK" ARK.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Here's My Pretty Pony. I realize that there are other items in my shelves that are too thin to make out probably, such as The Plant and Dolan's Cadillac limited. . . anyway, here's your closeup:

Crazy! That's a hell of an addition. Thanks for the close up!

Country
    Country Flag

Michael - Yes! Adding a new book to the library is maddening! Sometimes it takes me an hour to move stuff all the way down!! BUT - good news is when the library addition is built, I plan on leaving SHELVES & SHELVES of space between writers, that way I'll have tons of room to add new books

Zelig - thanks!!! Yes, the reason that the S/L Eyes is where it is, is because it was published in '84, whereas the trade came out in '87. The text was significantly revised for the trade edition, which is why I think I left it apart from the S/L. . .but now that you mention it, I think I'm breaking my own pattern. . .perhaps I should move the US & UK trade up by the limited. Hmmm .. . .

John - Thanks, man!!!!

Needful Things - between Pet Sematary & Thinner is The Plant. Right up against PS is the signed/limited Plant, and then computer printouts of the revised online Parts 1 - 6 from when King originally issued them back in 2000 (I think). Also, sadly, no - the DT books are not matching numbers. I think I have matching numbers for 5, 6, 7 and Little Sisters - I'll have to go look to be sure, but definitely not matching numbers for 1, 2, 3, 4 and Wind.

Theli - Thanks!!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a great collection.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast