Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: NoahM

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool art!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!!
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered state S/L, one of 26, in custom traycase:

Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's beautiful...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jealous, Noah! That'd be a huge addition to my Hill collection. Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks a ton, Brian. . .yeah, I only got the numbered when this was published and have never even seen a copy of the lettered until now! Super psyched.

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered state arrived today:

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice pick up on the two Lettereds above. A little bit of wait on the Smoke & Mirrors, but all good things in time. Congratulations, Noah!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Even more exciting item on the way - should be here Monday. Cannot believe I'll be X-ing this one off my want list after 25 years!!! Photo to follow. . . .

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Thanks! Even more exciting item on the way - should be here Monday. Cannot believe I'll be X-ing this one off my want list after 25 years!!! Photo to follow. . . .
    A little foreshadowing . . . Must be good if it takes that long to find. Can't wait to see.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, it's super-amazing!! I'm beside myself. Will share pics as soon as it gets here!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Noah! That's one big book!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cannot wait !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations on the new lettered editions! That Gaiman one looks gorgeous.

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!!! The only reason I have the Gaiman one is because of the original Joe Hill story that's in it

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Thank you!!! The only reason I have the Gaiman one is because of the original Joe Hill story that's in it
    That's my man!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Wait until you guys see what is coming in tomorrow's mail!! 3 items that have been on my most-wanted list for 25 years!

Country
    Country Flag

Told you special stuff was arriving today! These three now round out my collection of King short fiction (other than more-or-less impossible to find stuff like Slade in the Summer Campus):

Country
    Country Flag

. . .and here's a photo of all of my rarest King short fiction (not including "longer" short stuff like The Plant and NLR):

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive! Congratulations. Must be very satisfying.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo satisfying!!!! I'm on Cloud 9!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast