View Poll Results: Please choose one

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Almost Famous (2000)

8 42.11%
  • Animal Crackers (1930)

11 57.89%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Comedy Tournament: Round 1 - Group T (Tiebreaker)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Best Comedy Tournament: Round 1 - Group T (Tiebreaker)

For the tiebreaker poll, please vote for one title to move on to the next round. The poll will be open for four days.

Almost Famous (2000)

Watch Trailer

Animal Crackers (1930)

Watch Trailer

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of the few surprises that are pleasant is how Animal Crackers is ahead

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

"Alright, just drive away, leave me behind..."

"I'M ONLY THE LEAD SINGER!!!!"
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Uh-oh, it's getting awfully tight, need more votes for the Marx Brothers please!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another vote for Animal Crackers! I dig Almost Famous, but it wasn't all that funny.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't get how Almost Famous isn't that funny. It's hilarious. It's funnier than most comedies, these days imo.

"Rock and Roll can save the world? The chicks are great? We sound like dicks!"

"William Miller?" "Yes." "Your mother called. She freaked me out.

"Your mom kind of freaked me out." "She means well."

"I once hit a man in Pennsylvania with my car. I don't know if he's alive or dead. I just kept on driving. I've never told anyone before." "What the fuck?"

"Simon and Garfunkel is poetry." "Yes, the poetry of drugs and promiscuous sex. Honey, they're on pot."

"F-feck you!"
    "Hey! You're sister said the 'F' word." "Actually, I think she said feck." "What's the difference?" "The letter 'u'."

"DON'T DO DRUGS!"

"Don't give him anymore acid."

"He's taking notes with his eyes! How do we know you're not a cop!"

"It's Ben Fontaine, right? Just tell him--tell him it's a think piece, about a mid-level band struggling with their own limitations in the harsh face of stardom. Ahh, he'll wet himself."

"The Doors...I mean, Jim Morrison, he's a drunken buffoon, posing as a poet." "I like The Doors." "Ah, give me The Guess Who. Come on, they got the courage--to be drunken buffoons, which makes them poetic."
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. Animal Crackers moves on to the next round while Almost Famous is eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread