Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 1,026 to 1,040 of 1040

Thread: TheDarkTower.com Gathering 2008

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

how true . . .

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

We expect visual proof of everything!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Wishing I was there!
    Aw, Lisa, you're breakin' my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    Have a safe drive you guys.

I don't leave until tomorrow morning... I wish I was there already.
    I wish I could leave tomorrow morning too.

Anyway, glad to hear that some are already there and some are on the way.

Jerome, I'm sure I won't arrive at your room until at least 5:30 at the earliest, but feel free to start partying whenever you see fit.

See y'all tomorrow!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am leaving for the airport in 50 minutes! Then a short ride of 5 hours and 48 minutes and I'll be there!!!

I am SO sleeping on the plane.

GO SOX!!!!! What a comeback!!!!!!!!!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

happy trails pards!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be on the road in approximately 6 hours.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

All our friends are on the road to meet RF in Vegas, only in this instance y'all be good to him and each other! We all wish we could be with you....GODSPEED!

The answer is within

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

: insert turtlex, patiently waiting for photos of the antics to be posted :

Wishing you all safe travels and a wonderful time.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'll be on the road in approximately 6 hours.
    Dude, you were up at 4:30 to post this?
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I WANNA BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    In Love

It's 9 am in Vegas, we may have a long wait

The answer is within

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am off for breakfast then I will pick up my new tattoo buddy and it's off for our new tattoo's

My Mood
    In Love

ok, well that was fast news....

The answer is within

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This morning I finally made it over to a bookstore to pick up a TLRH hardcover.

It's noon, I'm leaving the office now to drive up to the airport. Woo hoo!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42