Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: TheDarkTower.com Gathering 2008

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

wow. Vegas??! That's going to be a hell of a time.

I'm not going to say anything yet. because i usually say i'm gonna go, and then i end up not. i guess it all depends on my job/money situation by that point.

I'm thinking that the whole Monte Carlo thing is just foreshadowing.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If it hadn't have burned down on its own, we would have just done it when we got there.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

How much would a place like that cost?

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Lets see...

Tower Junkies

Hookers

Gambling

Alcohol

Yeah..that sounds like a time.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    How much would a place like that cost?
    Usually rooms in Vegas are relatively cheap, they expect you to lose all your money gambling

If you aren't going to share with someone, for that hotel, I would say probably 90-100 per night.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Jerome said it was $179.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

EEEK!!

Train robbing bastards!!

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I think Jerome said it was $179.
    Yup, for the weekend nights, the weekday rate was a lot cheaper.
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Lets see...

Tower Junkies

Hookers

Gambling

Alcohol

Yeah..that sounds like a time.
    I know CK, so tempting, eh?
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I generally wait until 5 or 6 months before to book a room, although I've done it as late as 30 days. You wait that late, though, and you'll probably have to take what you can get. There are cheaper places to stay.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was having a beer just before going to see Rambo.
    I look up at the Tv in the pub, and see a hotel on fire in Vegas, I immediately said. "Oh shit, that looks like the Monte Carlo". As the helipcopter swings around the building, sure enough I could see the name of the hotel.
    I told my son, "I am going to hear shit about this!"

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

You're going to see Rambo?? Why do that to yourself?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I was having a beer just before going to see Rambo.
    I look up at the Tv in the pub, and see a hotel on fire in Vegas, I immediately said. "Oh shit, that looks like the Monte Carlo". As the helipcopter swings around the building, sure enough I could see the name of the hotel.
    I told my son, "I am going to hear shit about this!"

Yeah, if there's any other Las Vegas landmark you'd like to burn down, I suggest you mention it here.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the costs info everyone. We'll see what pans out. I like the idea of group rates and what not. Randall Flagg, I'm trying to make up my mind about Rambo as we speak...been reading a lot of reviews which are actually kinda mixed.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheeky
    Country
    Country Flag

I would do just about anything to party with Mike Beck. I would probably allow myself to be fellated by a poisonous snake for the priveledge.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    I would do just about anything to party with Mike Beck. I would probably allow myself to be fellated by a poisonous snake for the priveledge.
    Not only would that hurt like hell, but you would most likely die.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not if you have Terminator penis

Gunslinger Apprentice Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheeky
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to speak ill of myself or anything, but...

anyone dumb enough to stick their penis in a snake's mouth probably deserves to die.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

True!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I may go but only if I don't have to talk with that trashy CK. Oh, and Daggers has to let me get her drunk and take advantage of her.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

hey monte. glad to see you're alive after you've been long lost.

I'll be there to harass you to no end. I guess we're not staying at the monte carlo because you had to jinx it and it burnt down.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You're only taking advantage of Daggers?...Thats it, I'm not going!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Whether I go or not will likely be a close to the last minute decision. I may show up.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast