Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: TheDarkTower.com Gathering 2008

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Nice try... But still not an actual promise, is it?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just for you, yes, I promise.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Sweet!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    CONVINCE HIM.
    I'm not really into meeting large groups of people I don't know. You should've seen me with Laura's family during the holidays. I think they thought I was either a deaf mute or a realistic looking mannequin of some kind.
    but you KNOW us. right?

I'm sadly unable to go, as funds and PTO are depleted. Maybe if I stopped buying guns, but that's not gonna happen.

Next year for sure, and I'll take my collection of old X-men and green lantern comics, so we'll have something to talk about that's not us.

capisce?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I'm in for next year too

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

great! I'll bring scrabble and my nunchuck, so I can whoop you at Mario Bros 3 AND a word game.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pfft!

Bring

it

oooooooooooooooon!!!!

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    great! I'll bring scrabble and my nunchuck, so I can whoop you at Mario Bros 3 AND a word game.
    NOBODY would whup me! I'm the Mario Cham-peen!

Admittedly, I'm much better at Mario 1 though...

My Mood
    Breezy

i can beat Mario 1 on my first life, without warping.

the newer version makes you take turns if you're playing multi-player, which sucks!

Mario 2 takes me way more lives.

but Mario 3, no warping, takes me about 5 lives.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i can beat Mario 1 on my first life, without warping.

the newer version makes you take turns if you're playing multi-player, which sucks!

Mario 2 takes me way more lives.

but Mario 3, no warping, takes me about 5 lives.
    I usually will warp though I like to go and try for the million extra guys in...what? world 3-1? I don't remember and it has been sooooo many years since I've done it.

My Mood
    Breezy

3.1, the turtle smashing?

I tried that on the Mario All Stars version, and it doesn't work. I haven't tried it on the wii, has anyone here?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

i feel so betrayed.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Breezy

you're not going next year?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

not if you're playing scrabble with someone else.

My Mood
    Breezy

but you'll be on my team!

you and I can easily murderize Darkers and Monte.

My Mood
    Angelic

ooh! i hadn't thought about it that way.

My Mood
    Breezy

but murderize isn't a word...

My Mood
    Angelic

we're not going to talk about what is and isn't a word/

My Mood
    Breezy

and Bitch is too a word. *hmph*

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you aren't going-this year or next, make way for those of us who are.
    Back on topic.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    haha. You can download all the old games. I'm in the middle of playing the original Zelda. I have the blue ring already because I know where all the secret money is. I still have the original map that my mom laminated when I was a kid. yeah, that's right.
    Are you sure you don't belong in my family? Drew is hooked on any Zelda's and plays all of Will's old games on the original NES console, along w/ Metroid and of course the Mario games...

I sure hope Will and I can stop in for a visit at some point during the weekend festivies seeing as how we live about 10-15 minutes from the strip. My due date is October 3rd, so I'll be pretty busy playing new mommie all over again, but my mom might still be in town that weekend, so if she is I trust her with the grandbaby for a couple of hours.

Plus, I will have been alcohol free for a solid 9 months, so to say I'll be ready for a drink is probably the understatement of the year. LOL
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just had my time off for this officially approved.

Dora too!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I'm sorry to say that I won't be attending the gathering. My apologies.

I have an opportunity to visit China for the first time. It is my first chance and by all reckoning will be my only chance for a long, long time to come. Anyone who knows how much I love international travel (and how little of it I do) will understand. Unfortunately the trip begins before, and ends after, the gathering in Vegas. I'm sad to miss the group, and it is most certainly my loss, so I hope to make the next one in 2009.

- Patrick
    oh no! **heartbreaks**

but seriously, I can't blame you a single bit. I hope you have a blast in China.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Erin. I sorry.

You all will undoubtedly have a blast though!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast