Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Book Collection: jsteltor

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy, happy, Joyland. I have the paperback with CD slipcase in a closet somewhere...

Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Boy, Jon, you have been busy! The thread is shaping up rather nicely!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic additions Jon!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Latest additions:
    Pet Sematary is 2nd state

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Since some are showing foreign editions, I wanted to show mine.

I forgot I had these.

Prime Evil is also signed by Clive Barker, David Morrell and Dennis Etchison.

Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Clive Barker's Great and Secret Show vols 1 and 2 plus inner art work. These are signed by Clive.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Roman Duma Key

Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

In 1999, I made a trip to Japan and visited a few bookstores while I was there. The sales women were very helpful and were impressed when I tried to speak what little Japanese I knew. In addition to the books I've posted, I also picked up 3 Richard Laymon books (The Cellar, Flesh and one other, all signed), 2 Dean Koontz (Watchers vols 1 and 2 and Midnight, signed), Books of the Dead vols 1 and 2 (signed by a few) and Best of Masques (signed by Joe Lansdale). I don't know why the Japanese like to split a book into multiple volumes, there doesn't seem to be a set pattern. Midnight is one thick book while Watchers is 2 slim-ish volumes.

I think the Japanese editions have some of the coolest cover art. I just remembered, I have the Japanese edition of Riding the Bullet somewhere in my stacks.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice cover illustrations !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds. Congrats...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Latest adds

Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like that Gwendy's proof!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I volunteer at my local library bookshop and found these items today. Cujo is in the best condition followed by Misery and Christine. Christine is a bit banged up...

Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE NEW STUFF !!!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    Latest additions:
    Pet Sematary is 2nd state
    Love your collection! Question about PS...

I’m starting to wonder if the second state djs are harder to find than first states. Is that the case with PS? I haven’t been actively searching for one, however two first states have made their way into my collection while I can’t seem to stumble across any second states.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Nice finds. No worries about Christine being banged up. She does that but recovers quickly

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like Christine's eyebrow, but I always thought she was a car.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just perused your collection for the first time, Nice !!
    I love the Dead Zone proof, always wanted one of those.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice finds. No worries about Christine being banged up. She does that but recovers quickly
    My thoughts exactly.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, you really are on a book blitz... cool newbies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2