Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Comedy Tournament: Nominations and Discussion

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    The Producers
    Are you nominating the 1968 or 2005 film?
    Seconded.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    '67 actually...
    The Mel Brooks version of The Producers was released on 10th November 1968.

Country
    Country Flag

Right, it's time for some British comedy gold...

A Fish Called Wanda

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'67 actually...
    22 November 1967: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063462/releaseinfo

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Right, it's time for some British comedy gold...

A Fish Called Wanda
    SECONDED

Country
    Country Flag

'67 actually...
    22 November 1967: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063462/releaseinfo
    Well according to the IMDB link, we are both right. LOL!

It was released in Pennsylvania on 22nd November 1967, in New York in March 1968, but nationally across the whole US on 10th November 1968.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just to let everyone know, in case anybody missed it, I'm keeping a list in the first post of both the seconded and un-seconded titles, so if I miss anything, please let me know. Also, if something hasn't been seconded yet, you can check the list and second it if you wish.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Young Frankenstein (1974)

sk

Country
    Country Flag

So many Mel Brooks movies already nominated, interesting. And no Woody Allen movies yet?

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Young Frankenstein (1974)

sk

SECONDED

So many Mel Brooks movies already nominated, interesting. And no Woody Allen movies yet?
    my next nominee was going to be either Annie Hall, Duck Soup or The Great Dictator, probably Annie Hall though

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, no spoilers!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Country
    Country Flag

Mister Roberts seconded.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I nominate Tropic Thunder

Annie Hall

Country
    Country Flag

Annie Hall
    Seconded.

The Trouble With Harry

The Producers
    Are you nominating the 1968 or 2005 film?
    Seconded.
    Springtime for Hitler....HEIL YES!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Trouble With Harry
    Definitely SECONDED!!

sk

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sullivan's Travels

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Sullivan's Travels
    Yessir! Seconded.

GET UP HARRY... YOU HAVE JUST BEEN NOMINATED.

Seconded.

The Trouble With Harry

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast