Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Dark Tower in LEGOs

Along the Path of the Beam marc is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Dark Tower in LEGOs

Hi,

Wanted to share this with you. People build awesome things using LEGOs. Someone - not me, unfortunately - has been building setpieces from the first 3 DT books. More to follow.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/inde...pic=99011&st=0

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I love it!
    Thanks for sharing.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I really like the one of Eddie holding Henry's head. It's awful to say, but it's awesome.

Along the Path of the Beam marc is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I also like the one with Roland and Eddie looking at the mirror. And Susannah's wheelchair

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Thanks for the link!
    Those scenes are super creative! And I agree that the severed head is a perfect detail.

I hope he does a scene with Oy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty creative. He certainly has a passion. I look forward to following his progress.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, how interesting! People do such crazy things with Lego.
    Thanks for sharing the link.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Great share. Made my day.

Traveler Luck_of_the_Gallows is on a distinguished road

Love the Shardik one

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know why... but I like the scene with Cort, Roland and David.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Luck_of_the_Gallows View Post
    Love the Shardik one
    Me too! Just ran across this thread. Pretty sweet work.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler eddietrooper will become famous soon enough

Awesome!

Traveler MarcPotter is on a distinguished road

Wow, great! I wish I had it. In my collection of legos.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool.

Hmmm...mayhaps a Dark Tower Lego movie needs to be made. I would go watch it.

There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

+ Reply to Thread