Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Patrick Rothfuss

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by datalaughing View Post
    Speaking of the collectible Mr. Rothfuss, who else got ahold of one of these?

They really are some beautiful prints.
    That's nice. Was this from The Tinker's Packs?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/L Unfettered finally arrived:

Last edited by becca69; 10-20-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Nate Taylor remarque

The Slow Regard of Silent Things

Last edited by becca69; 10-20-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Traveler datalaughing is on a distinguished road

Yes, Pat posted a blog on May 1 I think, here it is, announcing, among other things, that they were doing his limited run of prints based on the French cover of Name of the Wind. A few hours later they were sold out. I was very happy that I follow his blog and managed to snag one that morning.

EDIT: Oh my, that Unfettered really is a lovely book.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I wasnt aware of that unfettered book. If anyone sees a spare s/l anywhere.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    I wasnt aware of that unfettered book. If anyone sees a spare s/l anywhere.....
    You can always check the website to see if any become available... http://grimoakpress.com

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Yes - have signed up to the newsletter too...and sent Shawn a cheeky tweet, just in case. Will definitely look at unfettered II and Unbound as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

The 2015 Geeks Doing Good Indie GoGo is up and running:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/g...od-2015#/story

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post
    The 2015 Geeks Doing Good Indie GoGo is up and running:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/g...od-2015#/story
    Very cool - thanks - too bad I missed out on getting his signed college guide - that would've been the only item I was interested in.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    S/L Unfettered finally arrived
    Just managed to grab one off ebay for £150, which is about $230. Certainly cheaper than Pats 3 copies sold for on the geeks doing good page! ($750 for unfettered and unbound)
    Hopefully Shawn can now adjust my unbound order to match the number

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just managed to grab one off ebay for £150, which is about $230. Certainly cheaper than Pats 3 copies sold for on the geeks doing good page! ($750 for unfettered and unbound)
    Well I think the inflated price for geeks doing good was just the charity aspect He also sold 2 1st/1sts for $2500 and that is way more than their market value. Oddly one of the 3 that sold is for the later edition cover.. which would be less desirable in my eyes.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Well I think the inflated price for geeks doing good was just the charity aspect He also sold 2 1st/1sts for $2500 and that is way more than their market value. Oddly one of the 3 that sold is for the later edition cover.. which would be less desirable in my eyes.
    Someone also selected the $1000 donation only option. Pat seems to have a large number of charitable fans, which is wonderful.

Country
    Country Flag

This bookseller also has the limited unfettered now - http://www.analectabooks.com/shawn-s...t-edition.html
    (approx $400)

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold out!

sk

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

$400? What was it originally offered at? That seems mighty steep for an anthology.

Country
    Country Flag

I believe it was $150?

Country
    Country Flag

I believe it was $150?
    Yes it was.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ever looked into slipcases for NOTW and WMF? I know over in the main threads they were able to make slipcases for the King doubleday books. Just wondering if there is enough interest for NOTW to make that feasible also. I'd love to have a slipcase for my copies.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in Unfettered S/L and didn't get one, Shawn now has 100 "proof" copies that are signed by all contributors. They are not leather and don't have a slipcase.

http://grimoakpress.com/product/sign...on-unfettered/

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in Unfettered S/L and didn't get one, Shawn now has 100 "proof" copies that are signed by all contributors. They are not leather and don't have a slipcase.

http://grimoakpress.com/product/sign...on-unfettered/
    I ordered one last week. I'm really looking forward to it's arrival.

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone wanted a copy, Shawn found a few boxes of Unfettered (limited trade edition) in storage... he thought they were sold out.

http://grimoakpress.com/product/unfe...hawn-speakman/

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

From the new SubPress edition of ROGUES, Ken Laager's original remarque of Bast from "The Lightning Tree."

Country
    Country Flag

That's great. I went for a remarque too but it will probably take a bit longer for my copy to make it over here (UK).

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

The second remarque from "The Lightning Tree" that we've seen:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast