Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Patrick Rothfuss

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful remarque!!! I know that was a long time in the making. It looks to be well worth the wait!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful Rebecca! Congrats!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell:

$275 PP Gift

Rogues – Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition
    Book and slipcase are in Fine unread condition

George RR Martin, Neil Gaiman, Patrick Rothfuss, and many more…

PM me with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Anderida books are now taking orders for a signed and numbered 10th anniversary edition of Name of the Wind:

http://www.anderidabooks.co.uk/

from an email:

"It is becoming an autumn tradition that Gollancz releases 10th Anniversary editions of their most popular and enduring fantasy titles. As with last year we will have exclusive signed and numbered editions of these titles. Most of this years releases are the continuations of those series with the exception of one debut.

That one debut is probably one of the most popular of all fantasy releases in the last decade, Patrick Rothfuss' The Name of The Wind. We are now taking pre-orders for an exclusive signed and numbered version of this 10th anniversary edition. There will be just 400 numbered copies available and it can be pre-ordered for £25. On publication, it will be £30. This is a limited but wonderful opportunity to acquire a special, collectable version of The Name of The Wind at low cost. A US first edition will typically cost hundreds of pounds and a UK first edition is now hitting the £1K mark. "

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Ordered one. Am also getting the U.S. first, signed by three and remarqued by Nate Taylor.

Country
    Country Flag

Much criticized edition not only for the publication ( "where is our book 3" folks are pretty angry I guess) but for the cover design as well. While I'm not in a camp who think its the best cover choice - please see alternatives here https://www.theartofthenameofthewind.com/making-of/
    but I loved this edition a lot, because of the work that Nate Taylor and Dan Dos Santos put in creating a new life of sorts in Kvothe's world.
    My book is signed by three, and Dan Dos Santos did a little doodling on the title page and a masterpiece in the back of the book.
    Now all I need is to add Nate Taylor's remarque...

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Where did you get the slipcase?

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

You'd almost think that came with the book, seeing as it fits so incredibly well in it. Beautiful!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the remarque. I passed Dan Dos Santo's booth at NYCC but I didn't have my copy yet and ran out of time to visit him. I spent too much time with Donato discussing that remarque Maybe he will be there next year?!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff Whiley. I initially designed these for the 1st editions and now used it for the 10th Anniversary. He has dimensions so you can order it directly from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Where did you get the slipcase?
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that Remarque! I think this book has been blessed with having a some incredible artists tied to it.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do not know that author, but the remarque is simply a piece of art!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean you have never heard of him? hehe

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

man that limited deluxe NOTW from anderidia books sold quickly this morning - if you missed it they divided the lot in 1/3 and there will be 2 more lots online later today
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah.. They barely lasted longer than Misery.. I know they were listed about 2 minutes early but they were gone by 8:03 UK time.

I'm assuming there are only 83 (or less) copies per wave. That's slim pickings for a book that popular.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    man that limited deluxe NOTW from anderidia books sold quickly this morning - if you missed it they divided the lot in 1/3 and there will be 2 more lots online later today
    I managed to get an order through at 8am exactly :-)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was able to get a copy at 3am EST. Man I’m tired. Couldn’t sleep after the adrenalin rush!

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone finds an extra on their doorstep please let me know

Country
    Country Flag

There is still one more sale time. I think at 1pm est.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

whats the price on the deluxe S/L?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    whats the price on the deluxe S/L?
    £60 - not bad at all.
    At 10 pm (GMT) the final books will go on sale.
    Have to be fast though: I totally forgot about the first set of books, but was ready for the second, grabbed a copy and within one minute they were all gone.

http://www.anderidabooks.co.uk/?

sk

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The demand for the limited slipcased illustrated edition of The Name of the Wind has been huge!

We listed the first batch at 8 am London time and it sold out within minutes!

We are listing two smaller batches of the remaining available copies at 1 pm & 10 pm London time. We have chosen to list the remaining books this way to give as many as possible in different time zones around the world a fighting chance of ordering the book. We are trying to be as fair as possible in selling this book.

We are dealing with a lot of email enquiries at the moment so please be patient in waiting for a response to any enquirey you make.

We still have copies of the regular Gollancz 10th Anniversary edition of The Name of the Wind. This is a smaller format hardcover without illustrations, it is signed by Patrick Rothfuss and numbered out of 400 to a limitation page. It is listed below at £30. These will likely sell out at sometime in the near future.

UPDATE

The 1pm batch of The Name of the Wind, sold out within 1 minute!
    The third and final batch will be listed at 10pm.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

from their site - there were more in the first batch - less in the last 2. final batch goes on sale at 1400 PST - 2 pm. If you haven't already create a profile - I have ordered from them several times in the past - and then I used PayPal. It will not last more than a minute. I was up and waiting at midnight - and got my copy (only 1 per household) - and 22-25 pounds to ship - so all told about $125 US. I got an error on main page after ordering - but got email confirmation and PayPal receipt shortly after completing order - plus email confirmation from Anderidia too
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

and that last batch went even quicker - I saw it on the site, refreshed a couple of times and it disappeared within about 45 seconds
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah.. they went super quick! Here I thought the first batch went quick because that lasted about 3-4 minutes total haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast