Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The X-Files are coming back

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Well- did anybody watch the premier?!

I didn't get to catch the second episode yet, so please mark any spoilers.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I liked the second episode better than the first. The first had a lot of exposition. Pretty good so far. Next week looks like it will be the funny episode.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed both episodes as well. I want Carter to be able to wrap up the story soon. Hopefully with another movie or a second season. Unless of course these episodes will do that but that remains to be seen.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

That second episode was really good.

Guys, I'm loving that they kept the intro to the show exactly the same. It really takes me back each time that music starts.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed the second as well; missed part of the first one - forgot to add extra time - dang that football game. I'm hoping things will tie in, unless of course if the viewer response s big enough to garner another short season.

Just got my blu Ray set (after amazons deal of the day earlier this week) and cannot wait to start watching them again w my son (once the clone wars are finished)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

What was the price for the set during that deal? I keep checking periodically but it has been at $260ish every time I've looked.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The third episode was wonderful. One of the funniest things I've seen in a long, long time. So many great little set pieces and eccentric characters, and a fun twist on the genre. Plus, Mulder has the X-files theme on his smart phone. How cool is that?

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Last night's was my favorite episode so far this season!

I received my contributor copies of The Truth Is Out There last night, too. The book is introduced by Dean "The Lone Man Langly" Haglund.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved last nights episode! Had me cracking up.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My wife and I just watched it tonight - it was great. Can't wait for the spooky episode next week.

Okay. That most recent episode was hilarious. I loved it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man I love that guy from "Flight of the Concord". THAT IS SUCH A FUNNY SHOW!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I really enjoyed the finale. Did anyone else notice how "The Truth is Out There" was replaced with "This is the End" during the intro? Nice touch.

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Spooky!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I got to attend the NYCC X-Files panel. There will be 10 episodes: 8 are Monster of the Week and 2 are story arc. There will be a mini character arc throughout the episodes. Here are some bad photos.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Cool! Thanks for sharing that info (and the pictures), Becca.
    I've always loved the one-off epsiodes of X-Files so I'm happy to hear that they will dominate the upcoming season.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Becca, I envy you. I've been an X-Files fan since I saw the movie and had a great time catching up on all the episodes I'd missed.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Cool! Thanks for sharing that info (and the pictures), Becca.
    I've always loved the one-off epsiodes of X-Files so I'm happy to hear that they will dominate the upcoming season.
    I've always like the monster of the week episodes more too. The alien story arc got to be too much at times and it was always nice when they took a break from it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I kind of liked the virtual reality video game episode, but I can't quite figure out why.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast