Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The X-Files are coming back

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

They are doing another X-FILES mini series, aren't they?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Yes, I saw their panel at NYCC. They showed a teaser video.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Yes, I saw their panel at NYCC. They showed a teaser video.
    Yippee!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I avoid trailers, spoilers and clips at all costs if possible. I do not want to know a single thing about the upcoming 'season' until I see it unfold on my (really big) TV screen which, for me, means waiting for the DVD release.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm finally getting around to catching up with this season's episodes. I just watched the episode a few nights ago where Scully and Mulder were trying to track down their son, William. I really thought it was a great episode.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought this latest season had a couple of good episodes - particularly the one about robots and sushi - but overall, I found the season very disjointed and very underwhelming.

Country
    Country Flag

https://tvline.com/2020/08/28/x-file...ff-series-fox/
    The two-dimensional truth is out there.

An animated comedy spinoff of The X-Files is in development at Fox, with series creator Chris Carter attached to exec-produce (but not write/showrun), TVLine has learned exclusively. Titled The X-Files: Albuquerque, the ‘toon offshoot — which has received a script and presentation commitment from Fox — will not revolve around David Duchovny‘s Mulder and Gillian Anderson‘s Scully. Rather, the potential series will center an office full of misfit agents who investigate X-Files cases too wacky, ridiculous or downright dopey for Mulder and Scully to bother with. They’re essentially the X-Files’ B-team.

Rocky Russo and Jeremy Sosenko (Netflix’s Paradise PD) will pen the pilot and serve as EPs alongside Carter and former X-Files scribe Gabe Rotter. Bento Box serves as the animation studio.

The live-action X-Files ran for nine seasons on Fox (1993-2002), spawned two feature films (in 1998 and 2008) before eventually returning 2016 for the first two revival seasons. In 2018, shortly after the conclusion of the second revival season, Fox’s then-CEO Gary Newman announced that “there are no plans to do another season at the moment.” Newman’s comments came on the heels of Anderson declaring that Season 11 (aka the second revival season) represented her swan song as Scully.

Carter, however, was not ready to declare the franchise dead and buried. “I can’t imagine there wouldn’t be more X-Files, in some shape or form,” he told TVLine at the time. “I think there are lots more stories to tell and ways to tell them. I’m leaving this as a giant cliffhanger, and Gillian has announced that she’s not coming back. Hard-core X-Files fans know there have been no real endings on the show.”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4