2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Mr. Mercedes television series

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers was also my favorite of the three.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought that the season 2 was supposed to be based on FINDERS KEEPERS, but am I wrong to read this press release that it may more be related to END OF WATCH?
    eg the new casting roles
    > http://about.att.com/story/productio..._mercedes.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Word Slinger Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I thought that the season 2 was supposed to be based on FINDERS KEEPERS, but am I wrong to read this press release that it may more be related to END OF WATCH?
    eg the new casting roles
    > http://about.att.com/story/productio..._mercedes.html
    Hard to say. Montez isn't a character in any of the books.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New addition to the casting
    > http://deadline.com/2018/01/mr-merce...es-1202248428/

Ferrer will play Cora Babineau, wife of Dr. Felix Babineau (Huston) and head of marketing at a major pharmaceutical corporation, who’s even more ambitious than she is beautiful. If her husband has a genius for manipulating people from the inside out as he reaches into their brains and rewires them, Cora has a genius for influencing people from the outside in. Her beauty, brains and force of will, judiciously softened with poise and extreme charm, make her a formidable saleswoman, of whatever she’s peddling.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8