+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Mr. Mercedes television series

Maerlyn's Imp Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoAttitudeThisTime View Post
    As others have suggested, it seems like Brady went into the mind of Lou before he died, so the third season will likely have zip to do with the second book, and be composed of mostly new material. For good or for worse. I liked this second season, more so than the first, so hopefully the third one will be solid
    I hadn't heard that theory before.

I just hope that if they continue on, it doesn't turn into another Under the Dome or The Mist where once they start straying away from the source material, they just completely fuck it up.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoAttitudeThisTime View Post
    As others have suggested, it seems like Brady went into the mind of Lou before he died, so the third season will likely have zip to do with the second book, and be composed of mostly new material. For good or for worse. I liked this second season, more so than the first, so hopefully the third one will be solid
    I hadn't heard that theory before.

I just hope that if they continue on, it doesn't turn into another Under the Dome or The Mist where once they start straying away from the source material, they just completely fuck it up.
    I didn't quite catch the Brady into Lou bit, I had already theorized that they would do some reshaping and take on the 2nd book in the third season. I suppose they could figure a way to into, Hodge's et al easy enough and could even perhaps have Brady jump from Lou into the FK villains mind(?) (i forget his name at the moment.

I really enjoyed the series so far and yes, S2 was a little more entertaining than S1. The casting has been pretty good for the main characters if a little questionable on some of the lesser/guest stars casting. Writing and directing has been tight as well IMHO. I'll tune in for S# for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10