Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1316

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Will order a Gerald's Game and Creepshow when all is said and done

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For the cases that Jeff makes for the early Doubleday Books, do those account for having a broadart cover? I just want to make sure that measurements are precise.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    For the cases that Jeff makes for the early Doubleday Books, do those account for having a broadart cover? I just want to make sure that measurements are precise.
    I have Brodarts on mine and they fit. That said you are always welcome to measure your exact copy and send them with the order and he will make them to fit.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

The Doubleday's I have, with Broadart, fit nicely.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!
    Jeff normally gets the measurements from me and I always measure with brodart on.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Thanks guys!
    Jeff normally gets the measurements from me and I always measure with brodart on.
    Perfect! Thanks Simon.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I could have sworn I had seen a slipcase for the UK 1st of Lisey's Story...but I cannot seem to find an image of it in this thread.

Am I mistaken?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I could have sworn I had seen a slipcase for the UK 1st of Lisey's Story...but I cannot seem to find an image of it in this thread.

Am I mistaken?
    The only Lisey’s Story slipcase I’m aware of is for the gift limited edition from Scribner. I can’t recall seeing a UK one. I certainly haven’t done a design for one (yet)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Am I mistaken?
    The only Lisey’s Story slipcase I’m aware of is for the gift limited edition from Scribner. I can’t recall seeing a UK one. I certainly haven’t done a design for one (yet)
    Thank you Simon....I guess I was indeed mistaken.

That said, looks like you have some work to do.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The first state of the UK proof of Lisey's has a slipcase. See post #4 of my collections thread.

John

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m not trusting my own measurements, and the ones on skcollector.com seem inaccurate. Could someone provide measurements with a broadart on any of the following US first editions?
    - Rose Madder, Bag of Bones, Dreamcatcher, Lisey’s Story, or FAB8

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the slipcases from Jeff and Simon and have an awesome set. Was so glad we got especially Danse Macabre this year and filled the other holes to allow collectors to create a matching set up to IT. The 2 cases I would like to see next are 4 Past Midnight and The Stand (unedited version). Also I would love a Gunslinger that matches the design. I always have found the sizing of the cases to be perfect.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Simon!
    Has there been any progress in the way of Creepshow? Also, are you still planning a Gerald's Game case?
    Just checking in.
    Thank you

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Hey Simon!
    Has there been any progress in the way of Creepshow? Also, are you still planning a Gerald's Game case?
    Just checking in.
    Thank you
    I had some contact with Jeff a few weeks ago on the Creepshow. The Plate maker was struggling with some of the finer details. I submitted an updated design but haven't had any updates since. I'll update this thread when I have news.

With regard to Gerald's Game... It's planned but not yet realised

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Hey Simon!
    Just checking in.
    Thank you
    I had some contact with Jeff a few weeks ago on the Creepshow. The Plate maker was struggling with some of the finer details. I submitted an updated design but haven't had any updates since. I'll update this thread when I have news.

With regard to Gerald's Game... It's planned but not yet realised
    Thank you Simon

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I’m not trusting my own measurements, and the ones on skcollector.com seem inaccurate. Could someone provide measurements with a broadart on any of the following US first editions?
    Ask Jeff. I had slipcases made for all of these in Brodart sleeves, US firsts.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Ask Jeff. I had slipcases made for all of these in Brodart sleeves, US firsts.
    Thanks. He’s already made them, and they’re on the way!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! had to kick some dust off this thread!

Some of you may have seen the Charlie the Choo Choo design I posted in the Books thread. Jeff is currently working on this, but as I know it's more effective for him to make multiple plates and for members in the US to have a couple shipped at the same time, I have also finished off the Geralds Game Design I started a while back. I've learnt some new techniques that have enabled me to get a better representation of the picture and Suntup's print has given me the best quality original image to work from rather than a book cover photo, so this is the result. Jeff has received this design as well so feel free to contact him to order. (jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com)

If you missed the CTCC here it is again:

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

That Gerald's Game looks awesome! Definitely will be buying one. 2 quick questions:

1. Is the Misery one final? I see some posts with the design but just want to make sure it's ready to go.
    2. What's the optimal amount of cases to order if shipping to the states? I have a couple I want but would happily order a few more if it makes more sense from a shipping perspective.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    That Gerald's Game looks awesome! Definitely will be buying one. 2 quick questions:

1. Is the Misery one final? I see some posts with the design but just want to make sure it's ready to go.
    2. What's the optimal amount of cases to order if shipping to the states? I have a couple I want but would happily order a few more if it makes more sense from a shipping perspective.

Thanks!

Misery is final (and has been available for a while).

I cant speak for Jeff on optimal amount for shipping - best to contact him directly.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Will do - thanks for the quick response!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Will do - thanks for the quick response!

Please share when you find out. I was wondering the same thing.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Interested in feedback on this one. TommyKnockers doesn't have a great cover so a custom image is required. I've had lots of ideas about the Egg carton and Battery setup that Bobbi had and finally settled on a "Blueprint' feel. I think it looks OK in Black and Gold, but really feels right in the Blue (No idea if Jeff has these colours for his materials yet though)

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

I got a couple of Jeff's cases last month (It and EOTD), he's great! And both cases look awesome and they fit fine with brodarts. I'm sure I will order more from him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast