Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1316

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I love the two-color option for Misery. How much does that one cost?
    If I’m not mistaken, Jeff’s cases are all £12.95, unless produced in leather (which is a few pound more).

Great stuff. I’ve got a signed Misery looking for a new slipcase home ..
    add £2 for dual colour
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If I’m not mistaken, Jeff’s cases are all £12.95, unless produced in leather (which is a few pound more).

Ok... I wasn’t sure if the two color option was more expensive.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

add £2 for dual colour
    Well worth it!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Does Jeff have one of his fancy slipcases available for Gerald's Game or would that be a standard issue one? Probably not much demand for it but I have a signed copy I'd like to throw in a slipcase...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity, does anyone know a source for acrylic slipcases? They came up when talking about the large Knowing Darkness, and some of the folks who bought directly from George Beahm mentioned that their super-size S/L version had a custom acrylic slipcase.

I'd like to find some smaller custom options - I always thought that an acrylic slipcase would be good for things like proofs, where I would want the protection and support of a slipcase but would also like to be able to see the wrappers.

Any thoughts?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Does Jeff have one of his fancy slipcases available for Gerald's Game or would that be a standard issue one? Probably not much demand for it but I have a signed copy I'd like to throw in a slipcase...
    It's on the list for my next set of designs. (sometime this year...)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    It's on the list for my next set of designs. (sometime this year...)
    Yay! Looking forward to it! Love the designs you guys come up with.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Simon,

I was just reviewing all my 1/1's. I see that for the pre Misery, I am missing a few items. I am going by the list at this page:

http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=imagelimit2

I realize most of these probably not much interest in, but thought I'd ask if there are any plans for you and Jeff to do:
    • Stephen King Omnibus (The Shining, Salem's Lot, Night Shift, Carrie),
    • Creepshow
    • Cycle of the Werewolf (Signet paperback version)
    • The Bachman Books

The Bachman Books, I would think there would be enough interest to warrant, but I understand if the other's don't.

Also, I know it is a ways in the future. But any thought in regards to Desperation/Regulators. I bought mine as a combined set with a bonus nightlight and chapbook. Would you consider a combined version that could house all of these?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Mike,

Let’s go through your list...
    Omnibus - almost certainly not, I would suggest a standard case from Jeff with one of the SK or ‘Stephen King’ plates. (It actually bugs me that this is in the list of 1st editions- which is the only reason I own a compilation book)

Creepshow. Not really considered this as it couldn’t match the others due to the thinness of the book. Put this down as a possible maybe in the future. (But different design)

COTW paperback. No plans. I personally considered getting Jeff to make a standard plate case that could hold the 4 different states of this.

Bachman Books - high possibility, waiting on inspiration for artwork.

Desperation/Regulators. It’s a ways in the future but yes, both books are planned. I don’t expect to do something for the two books combined though.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just throwing out my half cent that I think a Creepshow one would be awesome! I have a signed one and would love to be able to display it better as you can barely see it stuck in with the others. Just sayin' there might be a market so please don't give up on the idea

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your quick reply Simon.

Hi Mike,

Let’s go through your list...
    Omnibus - almost certainly not, I would suggest a standard case from Jeff with one of the SK or ‘Stephen King’ plates. (It actually bugs me that this is in the list of 1st editions- which is the only reason I own a compilation book)
    I agree, its the only reason I have a copy too. Also the 2nd edition of the Gunslinger falls in this category.

Creepshow. Not really considered this as it couldn’t match the others due to the thinness of the book. Put this down as a possible maybe in the future. (But different design)
    Sounds reasonable
    COTW paperback. No plans. I personally considered getting Jeff to make a standard plate case that could hold the 4 different states of this.
    Wait! What?! there are 4 states? I was unaware of this. Shit! wish I didn't know that! Now I need to think if want any more of the states. (probably not, I don't feel compiled to get variant covers). Can someone point me to info on the 4 states?

Also, if it was not on that page, I would have moved this book to my "reading copy" bookcase.
    Bachman Books - high possibility, waiting on inspiration for artwork.
    If nothing hits you, I think something simple would be fine, since the cover is simple.

Desperation/Regulators. It’s a ways in the future but yes, both books are planned. I don’t expect to do something for the two books combined though.
    I suppose I could just give him the dimensions I need, and he could make a custom one, with "Desperation" on one side and "Regulators" on the other.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Wait! What?! there are 4 states? I was unaware of this. Shit! wish I didn't know that! Now I need to think if want any mor of the states. (probably not, I don't feel compiled to get variant covers). Can someone point me to info on the 4 states?
    Technically, only 3 states of the US 1st, but I included the UK 1st as well.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...olf+-+Trade+PB

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I'll second/third the Creepshow slipcase. it's the perfect item that needs protection because it is thin and flexible cardboard cover.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This post got a little lost due to the site problems, so adding it again now. I should have finalised image to send to Jeff over the weekend. Note it will be smaller than depicted here as Jeff has a maximum size of plate that can be made (roughly 5.5" x 8.5")

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Simon, you are the best!! You are spoiling us!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

He really is! And I'll say it again since the comments have disappeared....
    Simon, we are glad that you have no life

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

This post got a little lost due to the site problems, so adding it again now. I should have finalised image to send to Jeff over the weekend. Note it will be smaller than depicted here as Jeff has a maximum size of plate that can be made (roughly 5.5" x 8.5")

I desperately need one of those!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so happy I asked. That looks spectacular Simon!

Just ordered a large batch from Jeff (10 or 11 cases), so will wait until a few more are available before ordering again, but its hard to wait for this one.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really awesome case! May have Jeff make me up one and send it over with the next haul.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love that Creepshow, Simon! Looks like it might be time to place another order with Jeff!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

So... is it still ok to email Jeff directly about all of these great-looking cases, or is there another protocol now?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    So... is it still ok to email Jeff directly about all of these great-looking cases, or is there another protocol now?
    No changes - just email Jeff direct: jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

But first, use the widget atop the page to donate $10+

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks, and done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast