Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Artwork has been done for a Pennywise/Viking variant. If enough people are interested or are willing to split the plate cost, Jeff may be willing to do this. Based on previous poll only 2 or 3 people wanted this though.

As to price, I expect similar to previous (£12.95 + shipping) for standard slipcase coverings. Leather option (as shown above) will be slightly more.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Artwork has been done for a Pennywise/Viking variant. If enough people are interested or are willing to split the plate cost, Jeff may be willing to do this. Based on previous poll only 2 or 3 people wanted this though.

As to price, I expect similar to previous (£12.95 + shipping) for standard slipcase coverings. Leather option (as shown above) will be slightly more.
    Thanks for the update really looking forward to this.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn those IT cases are cool

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll definitely go for the UK case. My US edition already found a home in a Dolso case.

sk

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be interested in a U.K. and US slipcase
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff and I just need to confirm they are a perfect fit, then the ordering frenzy can begin
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    So there are two options available....Sewer Grate and Clown Face?
    Sewer Grate is the US 1st and the Clown Face is the UK 1st.
    Wondering if there will be the option to get Clown Face on a US 1st.

Any idea what the plate cost for a Clown Face US 1st would be?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

£30 - 40

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look awesome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff and I just need to confirm they are a perfect fit, then the ordering frenzy can begin
    Yeah

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

£30 - 40
    UPDATE!

Jeff just let me know, the plate for Pennywise/Viking HAS been made,price will be the same as others

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good Simon!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

£30 - 40
    UPDATE!

Jeff just let me know, the plate for Pennywise/Viking HAS been made,price will be the same as others
    So we have the option of getting a sewer grate or pennywise cover for our US 1st? The UK 1st only has the pennywise option correct?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

£30 - 40
    UPDATE!

So we have the option of getting a sewer grate or pennywise cover for our US 1st? The UK 1st only has the pennywise option correct?
    Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

£30 - 40
    UPDATE!

Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ooh, matching slipcases for my ITs...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok folks, Jeff has asked me to let you know that orders for slipcases can be placed NOW.

Prices are the same, regardless of design. Only difference in price is dependant on material chosen for slipcase.

normal ecorel material (different colours available) £12.95 and the leather (Black only) £16.95.

Shipping will be quoted based on qty and location.

Emails to Jeff direct: jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com

Please state variant and qty required when ordering as well as required colour options.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ordered these cases in bulk? Is there a qty that makes sense to order so you are not paying too much in shipping per case?

Just looking to hear from others who have ordered.

Thank you

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ordered these cases in bulk? Is there a qty that makes sense to order so you are not paying too much in shipping per case?

Thank you
    I usually order in bulk from him. Sometimes 4 or 5 at a time and the shipping is reasonable. If you order one the case is 12.95 and the shipping is 10 so not really economical

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Thank you
    I usually order in bulk from him. Sometimes 4 or 5 at a time and the shipping is reasonable. If you order one the case is 12.95 and the shipping is 10 so not really economical
    Thank you!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Thank you
    Agreed. It's best to order 5 or 6 to get the best shipping rate. Also Jeff can place smaller cases into the bigger ones which will get you more bang for your buck as well. Just a phenomenal guy to deal with.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Jeff Rules. Super guy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Jeff Rules. Super guy.

That he is.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can only repeat what has been said here before: Jeff's a great guy to do business with (excellent product(s) and very, very reasonable shipping rates) - and the cases....well, judge for yourselves.
    This time I ordered just the UK It case, as my US 1st/1st has found a home in a Dolso case.

Anyone still on the fence, I'd say: go for it.
    You won't regret it.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Folks, Jeff has let me know that he has received a couple of requests for a Danse Macabre slipcase. Please be aware that the design for this has NOT been finalised and therefore the slipcase is not available to be ordered. Please monitor this thread for news of when I complete the design for this and future slipcases.

Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Thank you
    I've ordered several times from him. He stated that the best pricing where shipping would be the same is if you ordered 10-12 slipcases. That would be 2 separate boxes. I have done this a couple of times.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast