Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Obviously you guys always do great work. Hats off to you both!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Obviously you guys always do great work. Hats off to you both!

Yeah, what he said. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I'm being lazy But need 2 slipcases for Dolan's Cadilac. Any one help ?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    I'm being lazy But need 2 slipcases for Dolan's Cadilac. Any one help ?
    Jeff did a Dolan's. I have one, although haven't picked up the book yet!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

link to Jeff if you Have it I need 2.....

Thanks BRIAN

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks BRIAN
    His email is jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com. He's great to work with.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Thanks BRIAN
    His email is jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com. He's great to work with.
    Thank You!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the design I did for Dolan's. I'd get in quick, I suspect Jeff is going to get pretty busy very soon...

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Ok thanks, looks nice! I sent Jeff an email..

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

This may be elsewhere in this thread, but I couldn't find it. Is there a list of all the ones Jeff has available? I've picked up several as well as a few generic ones, but I'm sure I've missed a few

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    This may be elsewhere in this thread, but I couldn't find it. Is there a list of all the ones Jeff has available? I've picked up several as well as a few generic ones, but I'm sure I've missed a few
    Jeff has some generic designs, but of the Stephen King ones that I have done designs for, the list is as follows:

Carrie US
    'Salem's Lot US
    The Shining US
    Night Shift US
    The Stand US
    The Dead Zone US
    FireStarter US
    Cujo US
    Different Seasons US
    Christine US
    Pet Sematary US
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

And forthcoming:
    IT US
    IT UK
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Spoke with Jeff today. Trying to decide on the colors for the Dolan's Cases: Blue/Silver, Blue/Gold, Black/Gold, Black/Silver..........The car in the story is Gray/Silver...So thinking one case Black/Silver & one Blue/Silver

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoke with Jeff today. Trying to decide on the colors for the Dolan's Cases: Blue/Silver, Blue/Gold, Black/Gold, Black/Silver..........The car in the story is Gray/Silver...So thinking one case Black/Silver & one Blue/Silver
    Had I not wanted to match the black/gold of my other slipcases, I would 100% have gone for black/silver on this one.

In case you haven't seen it - here is a picture showing some of those colour variations:

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Jeff sent me those images and also some in leather in black and a light gray. I leaning toward the black/silver

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Yes, Jeff sent me those images and also some in leather in black and a light gray. I leaning toward the black/silver
    Everything I have gotten from Jeff is black/silver....even a couple for the Dolan's Cadillac. Regardless of what you choose, the guy does a hell of a job and he is great to work with.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Yes I've heard and have saw nothing but good things. I'm sure I will be pleased with the cases

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

Quick update. Jeff has completed a set of IT cases and sent me some photo's. I'm off travelling to the land of clogs and tulips next week, so wont have them in hand till next weekend. These have been finished in a new Leather covering that Jeff now has available, can wait to see how they feel to the touch!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Look amazing - can't wait!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They look great. Very excited for these!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

God those are beautiful, can't wait till he's ready to take orders

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So there are two options available....sewer grate and clown face?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    So there are two options available....sewer grate and clown face?
    Sewer Grate is the US 1st and the Clown Face is the UK 1st.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Liking those. When they're ready for orders, what's the cost?
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    So there are two options available....Sewer Grate and Clown Face?
    Wondering if there will be the option to get Clown Face on a US 1st.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    So there are two options available....Sewer Grate and Clown Face?
    Wondering if there will be the option to get Clown Face on a US 1st.
    It's all one stamp. So the clown face has Hodder & Stoughton on the spine.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast