+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
Results 1,051 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info. I checked and I used the correct email address. I imagine he's very busy so I'll give him some time. I did check out the website you listed. Not sure I want to spend that much money. Besides, his listing says DT4 is currently out of stock. I may just order some of the other one's from Jeff and wait, patiently, for him to make the DT series. Hopefully soon.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Thanks for the info. I checked and I used the correct email address. I imagine he's very busy so I'll give him some time. I did check out the website you listed. Not sure I want to spend that much money. Besides, his listing says DT4 is currently out of stock. I may just order some of the other one's from Jeff and wait, patiently, for him to make the DT series. Hopefully soon.
    It's unlikely I'm afraid. For King books the artwork has been done by me and I have no plans to do DT books as I feel it would compete with those already available from Tomas.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

Jeff is making me slipcases and wanted me to check sizes. Can someone confirm these sizes? My original bachman paperback set is just slightly too small for Roadwork. Any help is appreciated.

US First Bag of bones 9 5/8 x 6 5/8 x 1 3/4

4 Bachman paperbacks 7 1/8 x 4 1/4 x 2 5/8

Thanks!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone else be interested in getting one of these Jeff projects started for some of Brandon Sandersons works? Perhaps The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance to start?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Would anyone else be interested in getting one of these Jeff projects started for some of Brandon Sandersons works? Perhaps The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance to start?
    I wouldn't mind a generic Brandon Sanderson one. I have most of his books signed.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Assuming there are a few people interested maybe it can have his name on the front and the below symbol on the spine... I think it would look great on the shelf.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wouldn't really work. It would only work for one nook since the spine and front would have to be the same plate. You could do it all on the front but not spine and front

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At some point, we may need to request that inquiries/solicitations about these type of projects (difficult to even think they are associated with Stephen King) be either approved in advance or posted in another area of the forum.

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    At some point, we may need to request that inquiries/solicitations about these type of projects (difficult to even think they are associated with Stephen King) be either approved in advance or posted in another area of the forum.
    Could a separate Aftermarket Slipcases thread be set up in the Other Authors You Collect section, as a place to discuss aftermarket slipcases and potential custom case projects that aren't directly King-related?

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    Could a separate Aftermarket Slipcases thread be set up in the Other Authors You Collect section, as a place to discuss aftermarket slipcases and potential custom case projects that aren't directly King-related?
    Just create a thread in the Other Authors You Collect section. Similar to what we have here.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Just create a thread in the Other Authors You Collect section. Similar to what we have here.

Can't/shouldn't we determine whether there is any real interest first? Just asking.......

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Citizen of Gilead amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Can't/shouldn't we determine whether there is any real interest first? Just asking.......

LOL! This post made me think of this Dilbert strip:

http://dilbert.com/strip/1996-07-05
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Traveler Johnpotten is on a distinguished road

Do you mean having JUST the logo on the spine and his name on the front? I think Jeff would do that on one plate, so it's possible. The problem is if the spines are different widths, so central placement gets to be a problem.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

LOL! This post made me think of this Dilbert strip:

http://dilbert.com/strip/1996-07-05
    Rep points for that. The interest will declare itself. We don't need a premeeting, prior to the meeting, to determine if we think there will be any interest in the meeting, and whether or not a postmeeting should be held.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got a shipment of slipcases. I picked up 3 IT slipcases. They are wonderful but wow, that leather two color really pops. I would strongly recommend anyone getting an IT slipcases to go leather and 2 colors. It's really worth the extra few dollars.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I just got a shipment of slipcases. I picked up 3 IT slipcases. They are wonderful but wow, that leather two color really pops. I would strongly recommend anyone getting an IT slipcases to go leather and 2 colors. It's really worth the extra few dollars.

Did you get these from Jeff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.. those are from Jeff

Yes.. those are from Jeff
    Thought so. I emailed him today

Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43