+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
Results 1,051 to 1,068 of 1068

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

  1. #1051
    Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Thanks for the info. I checked and I used the correct email address. I imagine he's very busy so I'll give him some time. I did check out the website you listed. Not sure I want to spend that much money. Besides, his listing says DT4 is currently out of stock. I may just order some of the other one's from Jeff and wait, patiently, for him to make the DT series. Hopefully soon.

  2. #1052
    Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,710
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Thanks for the info. I checked and I used the correct email address. I imagine he's very busy so I'll give him some time. I did check out the website you listed. Not sure I want to spend that much money. Besides, his listing says DT4 is currently out of stock. I may just order some of the other one's from Jeff and wait, patiently, for him to make the DT series. Hopefully soon.
    It's unlikely I'm afraid. For King books the artwork has been done by me and I have no plans to do DT books as I feel it would compete with those already available from Tomas.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

  3. #1053
    President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,227
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Default

    Jeff is making me slipcases and wanted me to check sizes. Can someone confirm these sizes? My original bachman paperback set is just slightly too small for Roadwork. Any help is appreciated.

    US First Bag of bones 9 5/8 x 6 5/8 x 1 3/4

    4 Bachman paperbacks 7 1/8 x 4 1/4 x 2 5/8

    Thanks!!!

  4. #1054
    Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    339
    My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Would anyone else be interested in getting one of these Jeff projects started for some of Brandon Sandersons works? Perhaps The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance to start?

  5. #1055
    Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    2,235
    My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Would anyone else be interested in getting one of these Jeff projects started for some of Brandon Sandersons works? Perhaps The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance to start?
    I wouldn't mind a generic Brandon Sanderson one. I have most of his books signed.

  6. #1056
    Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    339
    My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Assuming there are a few people interested maybe it can have his name on the front and the below symbol on the spine... I think it would look great on the shelf.


  7. #1057
    Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    2,235
    My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Wouldn't really work. It would only work for one nook since the spine and front would have to be the same plate. You could do it all on the front but not spine and front

  8. #1058
    Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    Posts
    37,012
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    At some point, we may need to request that inquiries/solicitations about these type of projects (difficult to even think they are associated with Stephen King) be either approved in advance or posted in another area of the forum.

  9. #1059
    Gunslinger Apprentice brionen is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Coralville, IA
    Posts
    55
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    At some point, we may need to request that inquiries/solicitations about these type of projects (difficult to even think they are associated with Stephen King) be either approved in advance or posted in another area of the forum.
    Could a separate Aftermarket Slipcases thread be set up in the Other Authors You Collect section, as a place to discuss aftermarket slipcases and potential custom case projects that aren't directly King-related?

  10. #1060
    Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    Posts
    37,012
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    At some point, we may need to request that inquiries/solicitations about these type of projects (difficult to even think they are associated with Stephen King) be either approved in advance or posted in another area of the forum.
    Could a separate Aftermarket Slipcases thread be set up in the Other Authors You Collect section, as a place to discuss aftermarket slipcases and potential custom case projects that aren't directly King-related?
    Just create a thread in the Other Authors You Collect section. Similar to what we have here.

  11. #1061
    Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Put out to pasture"!!!
    Posts
    27,073
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    At some point, we may need to request that inquiries/solicitations about these type of projects (difficult to even think they are associated with Stephen King) be either approved in advance or posted in another area of the forum.
    Could a separate Aftermarket Slipcases thread be set up in the Other Authors You Collect section, as a place to discuss aftermarket slipcases and potential custom case projects that aren't directly King-related?
    Just create a thread in the Other Authors You Collect section. Similar to what we have here.

    Can't/shouldn't we determine whether there is any real interest first? Just asking.......


    My Collection:

    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

    "Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales


    Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

  12. #1062
    Citizen of Gilead amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    607
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    At some point, we may need to request that inquiries/solicitations about these type of projects (difficult to even think they are associated with Stephen King) be either approved in advance or posted in another area of the forum.
    Could a separate Aftermarket Slipcases thread be set up in the Other Authors You Collect section, as a place to discuss aftermarket slipcases and potential custom case projects that aren't directly King-related?
    Just create a thread in the Other Authors You Collect section. Similar to what we have here.

    Can't/shouldn't we determine whether there is any real interest first? Just asking.......

    LOL! This post made me think of this Dilbert strip:

    http://dilbert.com/strip/1996-07-05
    Wanted:

    'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

  13. #1063
    Traveler Johnpotten is on a distinguished road

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Do you mean having JUST the logo on the spine and his name on the front? I think Jeff would do that on one plate, so it's possible. The problem is if the spines are different widths, so central placement gets to be a problem.

  14. #1064
    Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    Posts
    37,012
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    At some point, we may need to request that inquiries/solicitations about these type of projects (difficult to even think they are associated with Stephen King) be either approved in advance or posted in another area of the forum.
    Could a separate Aftermarket Slipcases thread be set up in the Other Authors You Collect section, as a place to discuss aftermarket slipcases and potential custom case projects that aren't directly King-related?
    Just create a thread in the Other Authors You Collect section. Similar to what we have here.

    Can't/shouldn't we determine whether there is any real interest first? Just asking.......

    LOL! This post made me think of this Dilbert strip:

    http://dilbert.com/strip/1996-07-05
    Rep points for that. The interest will declare itself. We don't need a premeeting, prior to the meeting, to determine if we think there will be any interest in the meeting, and whether or not a postmeeting should be held.

  15. #1065
    Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    709
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I just got a shipment of slipcases. I picked up 3 IT slipcases. They are wonderful but wow, that leather two color really pops. I would strongly recommend anyone getting an IT slipcases to go leather and 2 colors. It's really worth the extra few dollars.


  16. #1066
    Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I just got a shipment of slipcases. I picked up 3 IT slipcases. They are wonderful but wow, that leather two color really pops. I would strongly recommend anyone getting an IT slipcases to go leather and 2 colors. It's really worth the extra few dollars.

    Did you get these from Jeff?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

  17. #1067
    Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    709
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I just got a shipment of slipcases. I picked up 3 IT slipcases. They are wonderful but wow, that leather two color really pops. I would strongly recommend anyone getting an IT slipcases to go leather and 2 colors. It's really worth the extra few dollars.

    Did you get these from Jeff?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes.. those are from Jeff

  18. #1068
    Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I just got a shipment of slipcases. I picked up 3 IT slipcases. They are wonderful but wow, that leather two color really pops. I would strongly recommend anyone getting an IT slipcases to go leather and 2 colors. It's really worth the extra few dollars.

    Did you get these from Jeff?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes.. those are from Jeff
    Thought so. I emailed him today


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts