Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
If anyone knows someone who does good slipcase/traycase work and is willing to take orders for single copies, please share! I would ask about some of the casemakers for CD or Sub Press (and the traycase for the rebound Firestarter is a work of art) but I imagine they have some minimum order size? Maybe (hopefully) I'm wrong.

If folks are looking for super high end cases, I've seen some of the work of H & H Book Services (link) in person at various rare book fairs and they are truly amazing. The custom leather illustrated traycases start at ~$1000...
All the ones you see in this thread are designed by Simon for the plate but then the case is created by Jeff Whiley. (jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com ). If you are not looking for a stamped case you can have him create you just plane cases and order nameplates from somewhere and adhere them yourself. There is a thread for all aftermarket slipcases created so far in the wiki.

Also if you do want a plate you can design your own and send it to him and he will get it created. If you go this route you will have to pay for plate creation and case but for some books it is worth it. Also you can do a poll and see how many people are interested in the plate. If you have enough people he will sometimes make the plate for free since it will get a lot of use.