2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1053

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mock up for Skeleton Crew (not available yet!)

This has been a joint effort between myself and jsmcmullen92 - Getting the monkey image right needed both our skill sets... thanks Josh!

"We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Mock up for Skeleton Crew (not available yet!)

This has been a joint effort between myself and jsmcmullen92 - Getting the monkey image right needed both our skill sets... thanks Josh!

That is a very good job!!!

However, I prefer my S/L case & book!!!

Spoiler:
    Sorry, I had to throw that out there!!!! Finally got one after many years. Feels good to brag a little!! lol lol

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew S/L ? Doesn't EVERYONE have one of those?

Spoiler:

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

Cheeky bastard, ain't you!!! LOL

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Demon of the Prim allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Spoiler:
    Actually, just got one from Tim.....plus awhile ago the PC copy too.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well done Simon and Josh, that looks really great - another great collaboration wit Jeff.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the art Simon. I was hoping for a Mist tentacle but this one looks great.

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good looking SC case!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Well done Simon and Josh, that looks really great - another great collaboration wit Jeff.
    Thanks - Jeff hasn't actually created this one yet! This is a "virtual' mockup - just playing with some new visualisation software...

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Love the art Simon. I was hoping for a Mist tentacle but this one looks great.
    Still trying to stick with matching original artwork wherever possible

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Good looking SC case!
    Thanks

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have several cases on order with Jeff including a black leather IT (red foil), a Thinner (black case with red foil), a Night Sift (white case with red foil), plus several others.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Interested in opinions on this one. With Talisman Text on front or without?

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Interested in opinions on this one. With Talisman Text on front or without?

Personally, I prefer the text on the front but I dig both

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I prefer with the text.

Citizen of Gilead amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

definitely with text
    Wanted:

The Stand Lettered Edition
    The Stand Traycase for 1978 1st/1st

Rabid Billybumbler TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

with the text, though the graphic on is interesting as well.
    WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    IT: CD Numbered FOUND
    US 1st Printings. See my Collection Thread post to see what I'm missing..

TRADE/SALE
    Mr. Mercedes: Signed Trade Paperback-2nd Printing
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I vote for with text as well.

Guardian of the Beam frik has a spectacular aura about frik has a spectacular aura about frik has a spectacular aura about frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With text!!

sk

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the one with text. Well done!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

comments welcome.

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

comments welcome.

Definitely dig the Thinner case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

On the Danse Macabre, any thought of putting the logo for Everest House (man standing on the pinnacle of a mountain)?

Looking back, you didn't copy the exact logos, so probably best to leave it as is.

Citizen of Gilead amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    comments welcome.

Definitely dig the Thinner case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All look fine, prefer the red thinner to the yellow.
    Wanted:

The Stand Lettered Edition
    The Stand Traycase for 1978 1st/1st

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

comments welcome.

I like the red Thinner as well

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Colour combinations are, as always available based on your preferences. I just showed some alternatives.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Look what is coming my way.....

(The one between Dead Zone and Firestarter is a "Thinner").

Thanks to Simon and Jeff for all of your hard work!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

+ Reply to Thread