Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1316

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    For anyone that was intereseted in slipcases for Brandon Sandersons Cosmere works...

Of course by Jeff.
    these ready to order already or are you doing sizing checks?

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

As of this morning these are officially ready to order.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Simon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have done one more design that needs to be finalised (sized correctly) before i send it to Jeff. This is likely to be the last one for a while, so feel free to get your bulk orders in!

I'm not really sure what to do after this one as the next two books (TommyKnockers and Dark Half) do not have distinctive artwork on the covers. I could do just the book title or I could do something more custom (as I did with Cujo). I'd be interested in peoples thoughts.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

damn I love that one!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Misery looks great!

For The Dark Half, can you use the image of the two sparrows that’s on the paperback cover?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If you look on the spine of the dark half you can see a skull, which is what is one the front cover as well, but harder to make out. Seems like it would be hard to capture.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Wow that Misery is awesome. Looks like I'll be in line for a bulk order. Thanks for all the work on these!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

They all look great, Simon..that Misery in particular...phenomenal

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Misery is a fine, fine addition ... Love it, as well as the others. I'll be getting my order for Jeff soon...

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Great work Simon, I agree the sparrows on Dark Tower is a good logo, Tommyknockers is tough, just a a bold name, maybe stylized fading in or out or shadow?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont order those, but dumb questions :
    - who designs those? stroppygoblin (Simon) i am guessing
    - who create them? jeff apparently

Which edition are they fitting? First US?
    How much are they selling for, and how many are being done?

And finally how can one order them?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I dont order those, but dumb questions :
    - who designs those? stroppygoblin (Simon) i am guessing
    - who create them? jeff apparently

Which edition are they fitting? First US?
    How much are they selling for, and how many are being done?

And finally how can one order them?
    Who designs them? - Yes, me. The majority of designs use the cover image as the base and I create a stylised version from scratch that can be used to emboss the slipcase. (jsmcmullin92 assisted with Skeleton Crew)

Who makes them? - Jeff Whiley, a UK based craftsman. He has a printing plate made from my design and then hand builds each slipcase to order.

Which edition are they fitting? - Unless otherwise stated, it fits the US first edition.

How much are they selling for? - Prices vary, depending on material used for slipcase. Basic price is £12.95 per slipcase, plus shipping.

How many are being done? - Right now that's an unknown question. I intend to keep doing designs in blocks of approx 6 books, in order of release. This is not a hard and fast rule however and I may do some out of sequence due to member requests, more interesting designs, etc. It's something I go back to when i feel the urge...

And finally how can one order them? - Email Jeff direct: jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for those clarifications.
    The price doesnt seem bad at all!

By asking how many were being done, I was asking the "print run" of those slipcase though
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

By asking how many were being done, I was asking the "print run" of those slipcase though
    He makes them when you order them, so the print run is based on how many people buy them.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

He makes them when you order them, so the print run is based on how many people buy them.
    Yep. The stamping plates last forever, so as long as Jeff continues to make them, you can order as many as you like.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

When would Jeff be able to make "Misery?"
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    When would Jeff be able to make "Misery?"
    There's a short delay on that one. I will get the finished design to him this w/e but he's on holiday next week, so the plate wont get made till the week after. All others are ready to go and he is monitoring emails so orders will still be taken.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

These are great aftermarket cases! Nice work, Simon and Jeff!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed! I don't even have a 1st/1st Misery but I LOVE that case!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Agreed! I don't even have a 1st/1st Misery but I LOVE that case!!!
    Ditto the Talisman case.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff has finished the Misery Case!

2 Colour option:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a beaut! Great job guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the two-color option for Misery. How much does that one cost?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I love the two-color option for Misery. How much does that one cost?
    If I’m not mistaken, Jeff’s cases are all £12.95, unless produced in leather (which is a few pound more).

Great stuff. I’ve got a signed Misery looking for a new slipcase home ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast