Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Book Collection: 2,929

Along the Path of the Beam 2929 will become famous soon enough 2929's Avatar

Default Book Collection: 2,929

Stephen King

THE COLORADO KID
    Hard Case Crime, 2005. First edition, first printing, signed by Stephen King without date or inscription to title page. Mass-market paperback original. A near-fine copy showing a touch of trace wear. Illustrated wraps.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great! Let's see some more!

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it!! 8)

William Schafer, ed.

SUBTERRANEAN:
    Tales of Dark Fantasy

Subterranean Press, 2008. First edition, trade state. A fine copy in fine jacket. Includes the chapbook, THUMBPRINT, by Joe Hill; the chapbook has been signed by Joe Hill to inside front cover within an outline of Mr. Hill's hand. A fine copy in illustrated wraps.

With:

William Schafer, ed.

SUBTERRANEAN:
    Tales of Dark Fantasy 2

Subterranean Press, 2011. First edition, limited state, #247/250 numbered copies signed by the editor and contributors including Joe Hill. Fine in fine jacket and slipcase as issued. Includes the chapbook, THE CASES OF DANA ROBERTS, by Joe R. Lansdale. Unsigned as issued, fine in printed wraps.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool to have Joe's hand outline! Great so far, keep them coming.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are great and I really like your detail descriptions.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Thanks to all.

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

that Joe Hill outline is SWEET!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A new collection!!
    I LOVE new collections ;D

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Joe Hil´s outline is NICE !!!

Joe Hill

HORNS
    William Morrow, 2010. Stated First Edition; first printing with number code "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1" on the copyright page. Signed by Joe Hill with brief, non-personalized inscription to tipped-in page, as issued by the publisher, incorporating a small drawing of a little devil in the "O" in HORNS. A new, unread copy, fine in fine jacket.

HORNS was the first of Joe's novels that I read, and it remains my personal favorite. (No, I haven't seen the film and don't plan to; a lesson long-since learned). I've owned several different signed copies of this edition, as well as copies of the US and UK proofs, but this one is/was my favorite. Condition is as pristine as it gets, it's the true 1st/1st, and I love the drawing.

Clive Barker

CHILIAD: A Meditation
    Subterranean Press, 2014. Advance reading copy (ARC, uncorrected proof) of the first edition. A fine copy in illustrated pre-publication wraps, showing a bit of light edge wear.

With:

CHILIAD: A Meditation
    Subterranean Press, 2014. First edition, limited state, #2/350 numbered copies signed by Clive Barker. A fine copy in full leather, in fine jacket.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! I like it!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like it !!! where is Harry Potter books ????

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    I like it !!! where is Harry Potter books ????
    Coming. I don't have current photos of the HPs, and as they would require unwrapping and both scanning and photos to show all the points, especially on SORCERER'S STONE, I may just post a view of the shelves. Also, they remain a work in progress, with only the US set first/first set complete.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

A nice start!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread