Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2209

Thread: Book Collection: zelig

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice grab, Paul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Paul!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    It has been quite some time since I last posted anything here. I haven't really been buying much so nothing post worthy.

I did pick this up though the other day for a really good price and couldn't pass it up. I've been looking for this proof for a long time. I haven't seen it for sale since I started collecting proofs and it has always been missing from my collection. I was also lucky that this copy included the publisher letter.

Under the Dome Scribner proof

Nice grab Paul!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice items!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Paul. That's one you don't see that often. I still need that one, but I have never seen it up for sale.

I wonder how many were produced, as the UK proof of 200 copies is seen fairly regularly up for sale. So Scribner proof must be quite scarce.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Paul for this hard to find Proof !!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for your comments. Much appreciated!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There was some discussion about a Canadian trade paperback of End of Watch. I don't remember who posted about it and the ISBN, but thanks for bringing it to my attention. This just arrived. I don't think there was one for Mr. Mercedes.

And if I'm not mistaken there was also some discussion about the UK Book Club edition of The Dark Half being released before the US trade edition? I could be wrong. But here's the UK BCE edition with the 1st trade edition.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool dude

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like the cover on EOW. Is the Dark Half on the right the 1st Trade Edition, Paul? And nice adds btw!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Very cool dude
    Thanks Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Like the cover on EOW. Is the Dark Half on the right the 1st Trade Edition, Paul? And nice adds btw!
    Thanks Brian. The 1st edition is on the left and the book club is on the right.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds Paul. I wonder if there is anyway to tell the difference between later printed BCE and the time of release copies.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, very nice covers on EOW + FK !!!
    Who is the artist ?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats, very nice covers on EOW + FK !!!
    Who is the artist ?
    Didn't see this Frank until now. Looks like the artist's name is Tony Mauro.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am like SO behind on people's collections viewing. Nice UTD proof, one of my favorite King novels.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yet again some nice adds! And I didn't know about the Dark half BCE being the true 1st, would love anyone to confirm this...?

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Had a feeling this collection would impress and I wasn’t wrong.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Had a feeling this collection would impress and I wasn’t wrong.
    Looks like you have resurrected the dead here. I have not looked at this thread for a long time. Kinda forgot it was there. It's a miracle the pictures are still showing since they are hosted at pbucket.

I guess since I'm here, I can share this. I finally got it framed. Original painting for Misery by Robert Giusti. It is a 14" x 18" acrylic on canvas. A cool print is available from these guys: Misery Art Print.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Lol I was about to ask if you were doing one as I’d rather give you the business...then I clicked the link

Let me ask since we’re on the subject, is there a difference between a “fine art print” and The Shining poster? Asking because of the price difference. Either way, I’m looking forward to buying a Misery and IT print as soon as I pause my never ending book buying spree. If you wouldn’t mind putting a copy of each off to the side for me... kidding

Glad to have resurrected this thread! Looking forward to seeing any of your new adds.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't tormented me with a decadent dessert in a while, Paul!!!! LOL You go on a diet? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Love the Misery painting, I think I'm its 2nd biggest admirer.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Steve, Ricky....

Let me ask since we’re on the subject, is there a difference between a “fine art print” and The Shining poster?
    Yup, the posters are not signed, and are not limited. They are also printed on a 'glossy' photographic paper. The art prints are giclée prints that are signed and limited, and are printed on 300gsm cotton paper. You can check out the descriptions for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Haven't tormented me with a decadent dessert in a while, Paul!!!! LOL You go on a diet? LOL
    No, but I need to. I've put on some weight. Here's one reason, and also just because it has been too long since I have tormented you. These were taken during my trip to the East Coast last year.

Spoiler:

Hot chocolate from a famous deli in Brooklyn. I can't remember the name now.

Don't remember where this was.

'Loopy Doopy' drink at the Rooftop Bar of the Conrad Hotel. You get a popsicle in a glass of wine. This was downtown NY.

This was a frozen yogurt if I recall.

I think this one was that famous bakery. Can't remember the name. Rebecca will know.

And finally, world famous Dysart's Truck Stop in Bangor, and the Blueberry Pie.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks Steve, Ricky....

Let me ask since we’re on the subject, is there a difference between a “fine art print” and The Shining poster?
    Yup, the posters are not signed, and are not limited. They are also printed on a 'glossy' photographic paper. The art prints are giclée prints that are signed and limited, and are printed on 300gsm cotton paper. You can check out the descriptions for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    No, but I need to. I've put on some weight. Here's one reason, and also just because it has been too long since I have tormented you. These were taken during my trip to the East Coast last year.

Spoiler:

Hot chocolate from a famous deli in Brooklyn. I can't remember the name now.

Don't remember where this was.

Famous 'Loopy Doopy' drink at the Rooftop Bar of the Conrad Hotel. You get a popsicle in a glass of wine. This was downtown NY.

This was a frozen yogurt if I recall.

I think this one was that famous bakery. Can't remember the name. Rebecca will know.

And finally, world famous Dysart's Truck Stop in Bangor, and the Blueberry Pie.

Carumba!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Nice on the painting, Paul!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast